Two

Vic's POV

"Hey where's Aviana?" Matt asked.

"She's in the bathroom, can I ask you something?" He nodded and sat down. "Is there anything you left out about Aviana?"

"She has PTSD and severe anxiety" he said and I frowned.

"What's causing it?" I asked then the door opened. Aviana walked back to us and smiled at Matt. She was crying in there, her eyes were red and puffy and I could still see the tear stains on her cheeks. It broke my heart.

"Hey, ready?" She nodded and left with him leaving me curious. Who hurt this girl so much?

Aviana's POV

"Alright, here's your lanyard and wristband, follow the line around and you should end up back where you were" I said and the people left with the happiest smiles on their faces.

"And you're done for today, go get some catering and wait for the soundcheck party" I nodded and went back inside the venue finding Dani, from Neck Deep, sitting with his practice pad.

"Hey Aviana, how's it going?" He asked smiling at me.

"Better than usual, but I'm bored" I said and he smiled.

"Do you know how to play any instruments?" Tony asked sitting next to me.

"Nope" I said and he smiled handing me his guitar. I was a bit stunned but he just chuckled and set the guitar in my hands. I sat up more and Tony adjust my hands. Ashley took a picture of us and showed me it, it was actually pretty nice.

"Okay, put pressure down where I moved your hands then strum" I looked at my fingers to make sure I didn't move them and strummed. It was a nice sound and I could feel the vibrations moving through the guitar and through me. It made a ghostly smile appear on my face, but I don't think anyone noticed.

"That's a C chord, remember it, we'll work throughout tour to at least play one song" he said.

"Thank you" he nodded and took the guitar to set on a stand.

"Come on, we have soundcheck" I stood up and followed him to the stage. I stood next to Matt and smiled. People started coming through the doors and Ashley let me use her camera to take some pictures.

"Alright, what's up everyone? Welcome to the soundcheck party, my name is Matt and this is my apprentice Aviana, say hey to everyone" he pointed the mic to me and I smiled.

"Sup guys?" A lot of people waved at me and I smiled taking pictures every now and then.

"Alright so the guys are gonna play a couple songs and we'll take time to answer some questions" Matt said until everyone was in the pit. "Does anyone have questions for me before the guys come on?"

"Can you sing a song?" Some people asked looking at me.

"Ooh, can you sing a song Avi?" Matt asked before pointing his mic to me. I glared at Matt while he just had a curious smirk on.

"I hope you get your ballroom floor, your perfect house with rose red doors, I'm the last thing you remember it's been a long lonely December" I said and everyone cheered. I smiled and bowed before the guys came on and Matt and I went to barricade with microphones to use so everyone could hear people's questions. The entire soundcheck went great and everyone left to get their patches and posters that came with their VIP or deluxe packages.

"Alright, now eat some food then we'll do last minute checks of everything okay?" I nodded and started eating some food from catering. I kept Ashley's camera close to me and protected it with my life. It's an expensive ass camera and I don't want her to be upset as well.