Epilogue

Tony's POV

Why was I so nervous? It's not like I haven't seen her before. I mean... It's been a while and she said she had big news. Oh my little girl, why do you have to surprise me?

"Relax Tony, I doubt it's anything bad" Erin said and kissed my cheek. The door bell rang and I laughed before walking towards it. She has her own key but she always rings the doorbell.

"Dad!" I groaned when she jumped on me. "Sorry" she laughed and kissed my cheek.

"It's okay, how have you been bubz?" I asked while we walked inside.

"Busy, but I finally have a vacation and the first thing I wanted to do was come see you" I smiled at her, she's changed so much in the past seven years. Her business was doing so well that she finally made her own clothing line and it sold out under a minute. She's still doing her YouTube channel, she's also an amazing super model, and a mom.

Her and her wife, Sophie, adopted a little girl and an older girl named Kara and Victoria, we call her Vic sometimes. Kara's eight years old and Vic's fifteen, they're both amazing girls and I couldn't be happier for my little girl.

"Where are the kids and Sophie?" I asked.

"They're on their way, I just came from the airport" she said and I laughed.

"Avi!" She smiled before pulling Erin into a hug. "God, I didn't look like this when I was twenty five"

"Takes lots of work and sleeping on a plane for thirteen hours straight" she laughed and the doorbell rang again. Avi instantly brightened up and opened the door just to be attacked by her two girls.

"Mom!" Both girls yelled, she laughed and I could see the relaxation take over her once she kissed the top of both of her girls' heads.

"God, I missed you guys so much!" She said before kissing Sophie. "I missed you so much babe"

"I missed you too, and go hug your grandparents" neither of them had to be told twice.

"Grandpa!" Kara jumped on me and Vic smiled before sitting next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. She's just like Avi.

"Hey monkeys" I laughed.

"Grandpa, I made three goals in soccer!" Kara squealed.

"Really? No way" I said and she nodded excitedly.

"Yes I did! Mommy has the videos" she said and I laughed.

"I'll watch them later today, and you Miss Vic how are you?" I asked and she laughed.

"Good, I get to sing the national anthem for the pep rally and graduation" she said and I smiled. She loved singing so much and was incredibly talented.

"That's amazing, why are you both so amazing?" I said and they smiled up at me.

"When are you going back on tour grandpa?" Kara asked.

"Next week, I won't see you guys all summer" they both frowned and I squeezed them.

"Why don't we come back and spend some time with grandpa before he leaves" Avi suggested while she picked Kara up.

"I don't mind, and we can watch star wars" I offered. Avi and Sophie rolled their eyes while my grandchildren smiled up at me like I said they could eat all the sweets they wanted, yeah Avi doesn't keep a lot of sweets in their house.

"Yes! Moms" Vic said and they looked at each other.

"Fine, we'll watch the movie with you guys" Avi muttered and I smiled before kissing the top of her head. "Only for you Papá"