Twelve

Tony's POV

"Good morning Avi's followers, today is my tour manager Matt's wedding and we're getting right now. Avi is getting, what did you call it bubz?" I asked pointing the camera towards her while her hair stylist gave her a scalp massage. She was in heaven while he did it and a bit dazed, which made this funnier to me.

"Glam, anyone who knows the bawse, that's b-a-w-s-e, Lilly Singh AKA iisuperwomanii. She's letting me use her glam squad. This is papi, hair god, say hi papi" I pointed the camera towards him and he said hello same with the makeup artist.

"Yeah, she's getting glam and I'm just here because I'm bored. Editing Avi, what's today's to-do list?" I asked.

"Get glam, go to the wedding venue, take pictures, have a nice day at the reception, and save a dance for me" I smiled and she laughed. I turned the camera off for now and she smiled at me.

"You think you'd ever get married?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe. Kylie still hasn't told me when I'm meeting the guy" she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sure it'll be soon, I'm gonna head out and get some food. Any requests?" I asked.

"French fries and a vanilla shake please, papi," she said.

"Done, I'll be back soon. I love you" I walked towards her door to head out.

"I love you too dad" I smiled and left her room. She made my days so much brighter.

Avi's POV

"Alright glam squad killed my look today, thanks, Papi" I hugged him.

"Of course" he left and I sighed.

"Today is gonna be a long day, and I'm gonna try not to blog a lot today because it's a special day for my uncle Matt and auntie Cat. I want to live the moment without so much footage, also because I'm sure some family there will not want to be filmed" I said. "So this might be a short vlog, sorry. On a brighter note, my face is beat to the gods and snatched. God damn" I was so happy with my makeup. It was dramatic eyeliner and a tan/orange shadow look for eyeshadows, my lips were nude and I had taken out all my facial piercings excluding my nostril ring.

"Okay, enough narcissism until I'm dressed" I turned my camera off and grabbed my dress. It was an all black off shoulder skater dress that I fell in love with when I found it in the store. I paired it with Kylie's skinny strap heels with a bow detail on the ankle strap. I got a pair of tunnels that had diamonds surrounding the actual tunnel and- of course- wore my diamond studs too. Erin found a lace choker for me to wear and I put on my mother's ring and the watch Abuela gave me.

"I'm back, you look so beautiful bubz," dad said while I was recording.

"Thanks, dad, you look pretty good yourself. Model for the camera" I said in a terrible French accent. He wasn't amused which made me laugh. "Gorgeous darling"

"Eat your food mini me, we're gonna leave soon too," he said and I nodded, drinking a bit of my In-N-Out milkshake and fries. I was still looking through my jewelry and smiled at the stone crusted three stack rings Erin's dad got me for Christmas. I put them on and another ring that I got from a PR package on my thumb.

"Alright I am dressed, fed, and I have my purse with everything I need. Time to head to a wedding" I said and shut my camera off. I hadn't ever been to a wedding before. It was something to check off my bucket list now I guess.

--

The wedding ceremony was really nice. I liked their vows a lot and it made me really think about love. I was a bit frustrated I still hadn't met the guy Kylie is trying to set me up with, but I quickly learned that Kylie can be a bit sneaky and liked making people wait for stuff. She was enjoying making me impatient. The damn girl liked to make me upset for fun, but I knew she had good intentions.