Eleven

"Wake up wake up wake up!" I groaned while dad jumped on my bed

"Wake up wake up wake up!" I groaned while dad jumped on my bed. I grabbed my phone seeing it was nine in the morning. I decided to snapchat dad while he kept jumping.

"Go away" I groaned.

"No, it's Christmas Eve. Wake up!" I posted the video and dad collapsed on top of me. I laughed and stretched a bit. It was way too early for me to be up, but I had business stuff to do.

"No, I already know what you're thinking, and no work stuff today. Abuela and papa are coming over. Get dressed, and please don't smoke so much today" he said, getting off of me.

"What if I smoke a lot right now then don't for the rest of the day?" I compromised.

"Fine, but be careful" he kissed the top of my head and left my room.

"Hey dad?" I said and he poked his head in my room again. "I love you"

"I love you too bubz" I smiled and sat up to grab my camera.

"Good morning everyone, happy holidays" I said yawning afterwards. "Dad woke me up pretty early since my abuela and papa are coming over. Today I'm probably gonna wear something comfy until I start getting ready for Mrs. J's Christmas Eve party. I still don't know what I'm gonna wear to it, but Tyga and Kylie are picking me up around eight or nine tonight so I have time"

"Avi, there's a package for you" Erin knocked on the door and I gasped.

"Come in" I said and she jumped on my bed.

"If you're new to my channel, this is Erin. She is my Erin, she feeds me, takes me shopping, got me eyelash extensions, drives me places. She's cool af" I said and she smiled taking the camera to point it towards me. "My Erin also is my camera woman from time to time"

"I'm the best" I smiled and opened the box lifting the note.

"You're golden and sweet like honey, Merry Christmas babe, Kendall" I smiled and opened up the wrapping paper and gasped.

"It's the Balmain dress we were looking at in the mall. Oh my god, it's so pretty in person" I said holding it.

"I'm totally gonna borrow this" Erin said and I laughed.

"Yeah sure, I'll hide it in the mountain of clothes in my closet" we both laughed before she turned the camera off.

"I don't think I've ever seen you smile so much" she said.

"I didn't have a reason before, and you're gonna love your Christmas present" she smiled and pulled me into a hug. Erin was the first person to be nice to me. I was happy she was comfortable around me and knew I where I came from. She made me feel okay, her and dad both made me feel okay. I hadn't had such bad panic attacks since Made To Destroy and I was happy.

"Thanks for being nice to me Erin" I whispered.

"Always, now get ready" I nodded and grabbed my towel. I went to my bathroom and showered quickly while smoking whatever was left in my grinder. After my shower I went back to my room and tied my hair into a bun. I did some light makeup and put on a red lipstick for today since my makeup would be heavier tonight. I grabbed a pair of destroyed skinnies, my Nightmare before Christmas sweater, and my kitty slippers.