Fourteen

"I don't have anything to wear Shawn" I was really anxious about meeting his family tonight. We were going Shawn's favorite restaurant with my dad and Erin. I wanted his family to like me a lot. His family meant the world to him just like mine does to me.

"You have thousands of clothes, how do you not have something to wear?" He asked while he was lying down on my bed with Doug.

"I don't want to wear the wrong thing and them just judge me on them but everything have shows my stomach, my boobs, or my tattoos and I don't want to them to think I'm someone that's gonna get you into bad things" I was panting after I finished my small rant. I wasn't sure how I was capable to speak so quickly.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked.

"So much better" I ran my hand through my hair before lying down next to Shawn. "I'm nervous, this is my first relationship"

"No way! You never told me that- wait never mind, I understand now" he kissed me and I smiled. "Let's look through your closet" he got up and went to my closet. I smiled at him while he walked. He looked really nice in his slacks and button down shirt.

"How are you gonna find something if I can't?" I asked.

"Found something" he smirked. "Try it on for me" I took the dress and walked back into the closet. I took off my clothes and slipped the dress on. I looked at myself and smiled. Damn him, he knew exactly what to pick. I walked out and he smiled.

"Perfect" he pressed his lips to mine and I smiled.

"Okay, I have to do my hair and makeup" I went to my vanity and did some moderately neutral makeup and braided some of my hair back. I grabbed my glasses, gold tunnels, and stud earrings to put on and looked around my jewelry box for my double gold choker and gold rings.

"Found some shoes, and this gift" I furrowed my brows while I took the shoes.

"Where exactly did you find this gift?" I asked.

"My pocket, I wanted to get you a gift so you remember me while I'm gone" I smiled and opened the box to see a beautiful gold bracelet with a silver crescent moon. "Because you love the moon" I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you, I love it. Can you put it on for me please?" He smiled and did. I wasn't sure how I was so lucky to have an amazing boyfriend and family, but I wasn't going to complain.

"Okay, let's go" I grabbed my purse and phone, leaving my camera behind. "Pops, Erin, are you ready?"

"Yeah, separate cars?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, you clean up good pops" I said and he smiled. "Whoa, no hat? Who are you?"

"Whatever, let's go, we'll follow you guys" we left the house and I felt nervous. The drive wasn't too bad and I tried to keep myself calm.

"Relax, my parents are gonna love you. My sister already does" I smiled and held his hand. "How come you didn't bring your camera?"

"Because I'm meeting your parents and I didn't want to bring it" he smiled and I chuckled. "What?"

"That's so amazing, and welcome to Beverly Hills" he said and I smiled.

"You realize I've been here before" he started laughing and I kissed his hand. I took my phone out and decided to snapchat us. "Beverly Hills!"

"That's where I want to be!" I smiled and ended the video. "That was fun"

"Yeah, whoa... your favorite restaurant is Ruth Chris's Steakhouse?" I asked and he smiled.

"Kind of, you mind?" He asked.

"Not at all, I've never had steak. Remember my roots before freaking out" he chuckled and we went to the front. We waited for my dad and Erin.