Twenty Three

"What's up everyone? My name is Avi Ray Jacobs-Perry and this is my girlfriend" I looked at Jazz and she smiled.

"Jazz Rose" she said shyly and I smiled.

"And we're gonna be mashing together, the relationship tag and girlfriend does my makeup tag so we can kill two birds with one stone" I said while I took off the oil on my face. Jazz laughed and I just stared at her while I wiped off my face.

"So we're getting right into this okay" I smiled and took off my nose piercing.

"Jazz does really nice makeup, she killed her graduation makeup it looked amazing" I said and she smiled. "And this Saturday is prom, for some reason prom happens after graduation at her school"

"Yeah, we're weird" she said and put some primer on me while I read a question.

"How long have we been together?" I said and we both throughout about it.

"Well, officially on social media: two months, offline it's been almost five" I nodded and looked at my phone.

"How did we meet?" I asked. "At a park, she was skating around and I used the park for parkour"

"And then we texted and facetimed before finally going on a date" she said.

"Talking to you while I was going through all that made it a little better" I smiled and she blushed. There was a knock on the door and I let them come in. I smiled at Mike before he moved to sit on my bed.

"Are you guys going to the same college?" I asked. 

"Nope, I'm going to UCLA and V's doing online" she said and I closed my eyes when she started doing my eyemakeup.

"You are?" Mike asked. 

"Yup, I start in January" he smiled proudly at me and I smiled at him. I felt so happy I was making my family proud and I was happy about it at the same time. Everything felt good right now. And Kendall was coming over for dinner today, and I had a photo shoot with Kylie tomorrow so I was extra happy.

"Thanks V" I smiled and hugged her. We finished the video and we all went to the living room. It smelled amazing and I smiled.

"Ooh, smells good" I said and Erin smiled.

"Tony's grilling chicken I'm making sautéed veggies and rice, and there's already some snacks out" She said and I smiled.

"Thanks Erin" I said and ran to the vegetables. I was starving and a little stoned from my recent dietary changes. It's been tough but I'm dedicated to getting in shape, and if it meant restricting my eating times, working out every single day for three hours, and drinking only water then I'll do it.

"Thanks Erin" I smiled and hugged Kendall. She practically lives on a plane so if we get to see each other it's always the best.

"Sister!" Khloe yelled and I laughed before jumping on her.

"Sister!" I said while we both laughed.

"Hope you don't mind I brought her, she wanted to see Doug" Kendall said and Doug barked.

"It's fine" Tony said and I decided to take the veggies and small snacks to the living room so it wasn't too crowded in the kitchen.

"So how's the workout going?" Khloe asked.

"Good, the more I workout the better I feel" I said and she smiled.

"That's good, how's your anxiety?" Kendall asked.

"It's a lot better and I don't have nightmares anymore so I feel a lot better" I said and there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and there was a man.