Four

"Wake up! Let's go! You're not gonna get a shower in!" Matt kept yelling while hitting his palm against the wooden frame of my bunk. I groaned and climbed to the end of my bunk to grab some clothes for today in Denver for High Elevation Fest.

"No, three more hours please" I whined.

"Nope, breakfast, homework, lunch, stay on the bus, and nothing else today. We're on a tight schedule with the festival" he said while I jumped out of my bunk.

"So I can't go look for other artists to listen to?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

"Fine, but backstage only. Not as many crowds and you'll have access to a lot more things" I smiled at him and he sighed. "Avi please be careful today, we're all extremely busy today. Please keep in touch so I know you're safe"

"I will, and I'm sorry for the whole police brutality scene at the concert, teeth and ugh," I said.

"That's not your fault at all Avi, but please be careful around anyone you encounter. Now go get ready," I sighed and went to the bathroom to get ready for today. It's going to be my first time outside of the bus since the Seattle incident. I've been practicing covering up my bruises, and the outcome has been pretty nice. After I showered I blow dried my hair to its natural waves and put in a bit of texturizing powder. I did some intense liner and a nude lip for my makeup before slipping on my high waist shorts and black "ugh... nobody cares", crop top. I stepped out of the bathroom and bumped into someone.

"Whoops, sorry Avi" Tony muttered not looking me in the eyes.

"Everything okay?" I asked and he nodded before walking away. I sighed- just when I thought I had a friend too. I went to my bunk and grabbed some jewelry to wear, which was my wooden rose carved plugs, black wasted youth beanie, a small belly button stud, the ring I've had since I was little, a Hellen Keller Quote ring, and my glasses. I walked out and to the front lounge where there were a ton of drawers for storage that nobody used, so I decided to store my shoes and socks there that I color coated so my socks matched my shoes, and yes I realize how nerdy that sounds. I grabbed my white with holographic stripe Adidas and a pair of white socks before sitting down next to Mike. He had already made me a bowl of Fruit Loops since it was both our favorite cereal.

"Is everything okay with Tony? He's been really weird since Seattle" I said and he shrugged.

"He's a weird one like Jaime, but in a quiet weird that's good. Jaime's just weird and happy all the time" I smiled before shoving a spoonful cereal in my mouth.I took out my phone and decided to tweet something out.

Who's ready for High Elevation Fest? Don't forget to check out my youtube channel tomorrow to see my highlights of today... if that makes sense

"How's your youtube channel?" Mike asked while Vic walked around the bus with his huge headphones on.

"Thirty thousand subscribers in three days, pretty good I'd say," I said before going to snapchat.

"Mike, what's the weirdest thing you've caught Vic do?" I asked.

"Whenever he wears his Prince outfit, it scares me every time I see it", he said and I laughed before filming Vic doing his vocal warm-ups and cleaning the bus. I filmed him a bit before deciding to start my homework, which was fairly easy since the majority of it was for my English class. I really loved writing and all the bullshit they teach for some reason and I'm good at it too. Way better than science or history, those subjects can fuck themselves.

"Done, going to catering, be back later, bye," I said grabbing my phone, portable charger, and all access pass. Steve ended up stopping me and handing me my wallet because I always forget it. "Thanks, Steve"