Nineteen

Tony's POV

"What?" Mike said after I explained what happened in the elevator. Avi was sleeping on the bed and I couldn't look at her without wanting to break down and cry.

"Her doctor said it's dissociative amnesia, part of her dissociative identity disorder. She had a nervous breakdown and her brain made her forget who she is. She probably doesn't remember any of us" I whispered. It breaks my heart that she broke down to a point of forgetting herself. "It makes sense"

"How does it make sense? She forgot us" Matt said.

"She told me how it'd be easier if she didn't meet any of us. She planned to kill herself on New Years Eve" I said quietly. "That she hates that we care so much for her because it's easier for her to leave with nobody knowing her"

"What do we do?" Vic asked. He was the most distraught, I think he feels as guilty as I do for not seeing this.

"We can't force her into anything, we start from the beginning again. Introduce ourselves and just try to talk to her" Everyone agreed and we stayed in silence. There wasn't much to say, we were all just worried about Avi.

"Tony?" I looked back at Avi, her frightened eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. You fell asleep in the elevator" I said and she nodded.

"Is this your room?" She asked.

"Yeah, these are my friends" I said and sat next to her.

"I'm Mike" he gave her a small smile and she nodded.

"I'm Vic"

"Jaime"

"Matt" his voice cracked but he cleared his throat to cover it.

"It's nice to meet you all, my name's Aviana but you can call me Avi or Ray" she said and everyone nodded. "Oh, Ray's my middle name"

"It's a beautiful name" Vic said. "Did Tony tell you why you're here?"

"I'm working with Matt and the crew, seems pretty cool" she said. "I also know that Tony's my dad, pretty weird but I can get used to it" I smiled and told her I'd be right back. I went to her room and grabbed her phone charger, makeup wipes, and her pajamas. Vic and Avi were playing guitar together and she was doing a great job.

"You're really good" he said and she smiled.

"Thanks, I didn't really know I could play" she said and I handed her the wipes while I plugged her phone in for her. There were a few texts from Shawn and Kris on here, I didn't know how I was going to tell them she wasn't okay. But Kris being the woman she is started a facetime call. I sighed and picked it up.

"Hey Tony, is Avi around?" She asked.

"Who's that?" Avi asked and I closed my eyes before stepping out of the room.

"Hey Kris, uh... Avi had a breakdown today. She broke down to a point where she has amnesia now. She doesn't really remember much, but you can talk to her just don't say anything specific. The company, what she does, or anything like that unless she asks" she agreed and I went back in the room. "Avi, there's someone on the phone for you" I handed her her phone and she smiled.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you" she said.

"It's nice to meet you too, my name's Kris Jenner" I could tell she was worried just by the tone of her voice. I don't know how she's going to tell Kylie and Kendall about all of this.

"Can I ask you something?" Avi said.

"Of course" Kris said.

"What do I do? Tony told me I'm done with school but I know I'm almost seventeen" she said.