Twenty One

I was so nervous right now. I told myself I wasn't going to do this, but the nice person in me thought it'd be nice. Especially since I haven't seen or talked to dad or anyone in almost a month. Yeah, I know that's bad but I've completely remembered who I used to be. I guess the breakdown helped me get over all the fears from my past, I hadn't had a night terror or nightmare since I remembered. I felt so free now.

I had been staying with Caitlyn Jenner in Malibu, it was calm and reminded me a lot of San Diego. Plus Caitlyn lived right by the beach and that was nice.

"Alright sweetie, do you have everything?" Caitlyn asked, her, Kendall, and Kylie were dropping me off at the airport so I could surprise dad and everyone in Europe. Only two people knew that I was coming and they're sworn to secrecy to hide it from everyone.

"Yeah, thanks for letting me stay with you. Less hectic" they all nodded and I gave them all hugs. "Thanks so much for everything, it means a lot to me"

"Anytime, anywhere V. We're family" I smiled before I had to go and catch my flight. I sat down in my seat and decided to snapchat a little bit.

"Flying somewhere new, tweet me if you think you know where I'm going" I said and posted it. My phone buzzed and I smiled at a picture dad posted of us. Sammy had gotten a picture of dad holding my hand during Hold On Till May in Maryland, before I left. You could see me crying and it made me feel a little unsettled about the situation but that's why I'm flying all the way to Berlin, I'm gonna make this right.

Missing my little bubz so much right now, get better soon baby. Love pops, Doug, and Erin ❤️

I smiled and wiped away a few stray tears. Most of the world knows about my mental breakdown and I haven't really done much aside from client meetings since it all happened. Dad was pondered for weeks about what was really happening, but he didn't say anything. Mostly because he didn't even know himself. I was barely on social media, I still posted my videos that I pre-recorded and some covers. Other than that my interactions online were almost non-existent.

Thankfully, anyone who followed me and supported me was super nice about everything. Nobody was angry or tried to push me to do anything, I was thankful for that. Everything felt so calm and I knew that things would be so much better now.

--

Mike's POV

We were in Europe right now for some festivals and it was rough. Avi hasn't talked to any of us in a month, she was really dedicated about getting better. I, on the other hand, was dedicated to figuring out where the hell she was and got my hacker buddy to track the IP address from where she'd been uploading her videos but it was a dead end. She had been posting from internet cafes around LA.

Tony hasn't been he same either. He didn't give up about looking for her, he just understood that she needed time away from us. Avi's his best friend and daughter, it's hard to just accept that someone so close to you doesn't want to talk to you.

"Meet and greet starts soon" Vic said. Vic was even worse than Tony, or maybe about the same. Either way, he wasn't okay but he made sure to act like he did and focus on the tour.

"Let's get going" Jaime said and we all left we got to the tent and everyone was cheering. This made things a lot better, our fans meant the world to us and could always cheer us up. It was one of the best parts of our job. We met so many people and we were almost done before we had to go play.

"Hey, someone's calling you" Matt said and handed me my phone. Weird, he'd never let me answer a phone call when we were doing something.

"Hello?" I said.