Three

Yesterday was very very hectic. I almost wanted to scream at the end of the night. But I held my ground and actually slept through the night. After the driver started driving to Seattle, I was very excited. We had an entire day off before the show so I was going to go look around and explore Seattle, well, as much as I can of Seattle. Driving through Northern California was beautiful, since it was the beginning of fall and some places actually get to see fall happen.

Unfortunately I had more homework today so exploring had to wait. I was in the hotel room with Matt while he did his work too. We were both in our pjs still and haven't moved for at least three hours now. I had one more question to answer and I was done.

"Done" I said closing the laptop.

"Good, I'm impressed by your work ethic. They don't teach that in school" he said while I grabbed my clothes for today. Ashley wanted to a small photo shoot with me around the city and I was a little nervous. I haven't done anything photography wise ever until I started taking pictures for Instagram and Tumblr.

"I learned through seeing how stupid everyone is and doing the opposite" I said before heading to the bathroom. I showered and hummed along to a couple of I Prevail's songs. Their cover of Blank Space was really great and they're really nice to me whenever I walk around.

After my shower I did my makeup and decided to go dark or go home. I like looking "scary" while other people like to look cute. Sometimes we need her mistress darkness present in life, and I intend to symbolize her everywhere. I did a dark eyeshadow look and put on some black liquid lipstick. I scrunched up my hair a bit to give it texture while it just did it's own thing because fuck trying on my hair. I put on some black, knee high suspender tights before putting on my burgundy, velvet, skater dress on.

When I was done in the bathroom I went to my suitcase and put on some silver and gold rings, gold tunnels, diamond studs, my glasses, and my black combat boots. I grabbed my purse and anything I needed before leaving the room to go see Ashley. Everyone ended up waiting for me so we actually left when I was ready.

"You look great Avi" Ashely said while I posed. Tony ran towards me and picked me up making me still completely. I wasn't afraid of heights or surprised he lifted me, but my mind was only thinking about the remake he'd probably say about how light I am.

"Ready?" Tony asked and I nodded. I walked ahead of everyone and started recording small videos. Alysha told me about her app and how she records her week, I thought it was weird but I understood the concept of it, so I decided to give it a try.

"Hi I'm Avi, and right now I'm walking around Seattle with everyone" I raised my arm to get everyone in the frame and they all waved. "It's an off day so we're exploring, but I need coffee and Seattle has a never ending supply" Ashley chuckled at me and I smiled. We went to the Starbucks Reserve- whatever that means- and all separated for a bit.

Ashley and I were bonding while walking around. We talked a lot about sleeping and our favorite movies. She was really easy to talk to and was really sweet to me even after my freak out and confession. I'm sure everyone wanted to ask questions but didn't because they were afraid of triggering me.

"Thanks for hanging out with me today, I really appreciate it" I said while we were walking towards the hotel again.

"Anytime Ray" she smiled at me while I just stood still.

"How-"

"You do this weird thing in your sleep where you keep saying your name and you usually switch up Aviana and Ray, I just figured it out" I blushed and rubbed my arm awkwardly.

"That's embarrassing" I said starting to walk again. She chuckled and waved at Erin and Tony who were walking towards the hotel too.

"How was your off day?" Tony asked.