Seven

Tony's POV

"Hey Tony, what's up?" Mike asked sitting down next to me.

"Avi hasn't properly talked to me since I told her" I said and he frowned.

"What can you expect? She's gone her whole life hating you" He said sitting down next to me. I knew he was right, she hated me since I told her last week. We were in Detroit now and she's been so on edge too. She's thinking too hard and I know it's been keeping her up. She hasn't eaten much either, it worries me but she doesn't want me to be here caring dad right now... Or at all.

"I know, I just wish I could do something but she doesn't want me to. Now right now anyways" I muttered and he sighed, patting my shoulder.

"Give it time, we still have a couple of weeks" Avi came in from outside with a bottle of water.

"Hey" I said and she gave me a small smile before heading towards the bunk area. I slumped in my spot before turning on the TV and grabbing a controller. I miss you Avi.

--

Avi's POV

"Erin!" I yelled running up to her. She smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you, Doug misses you too" she said and I smiled.

"I miss him too, but now I have to get dressed" we were finally in New York City and I was excited to go to Times Square and do a quick Meet and Greet that Matt allowed since I passed my midterms. I went to my bunk and grabbed some clothes to change into after my shower. I grabbed my phone and decided to tweet something out again.

Getting ready for my first Meet and Greet ever in Times Square! Come meet me by McDonald's so we can eat fries together ❤️

I did my usual makeup and decided to French braid the side of my hair and tied it all together in a high ponytail. I decided to wear my black velvet long-sleeve top with a heart cut out on the chest and black high waist shorts with black leather garters on them. I slipped on my glasses, lace chocker, a couple gold rings, my rafiki bracelet, and I cleaned around all my cartilage piercings Matt let me get in Detroit.

"You almost ready Avi?" Matt asked. I opened the door and nodded.

"Just have to get my shoes" I opened on of the drawers and grabbed my Alice in Wonderland high tops and some black socks. I made sure I had everything I needed in my purse and looked at him. "Now I'm ready, can you film for me when everyone comes please"

"You know I will" I smiled and we met up with everyone quickly while we walked around. We made it to Times Square and Ashley took pictures of the guys and myself before I stood outside McDonald.

"Aviana!" I smiled at the group of people that came. It was at least fifty people but whole I took pictures with some, even more came. I had stayed there for almost three hours when Matt said we had to go. Towards the end of everything, it was a lot more relaxed and I got to just hang out with a couple of the fans.

"You're Avi Jacobs right?" I smiled and looked up at a really cute guy. I blushed and nodded.

"Yeah I am, it's nice to meet you" I said. "Uh, do you want a picture or something?"

"Y-yeah sorry, you're more beautiful, more in person" I blushed before posing with him.

"Kyle, can we get McDonald's?" I looked down at the girl next to him and she smiled. "You're Avi! Kyle doesn't stop talking about you, I live you too" I giggled and picked her up.

"It's nice to meet you beautiful, what's your name?" I asked.

"Amy" she said and I smiled.

"That's a beautiful name" she giggled and hugged me.