12.

"(LA la la la la)

Hey mama, this that shit that make you groove, mama.

Get on the floor and move your booty moma.

We the blast masters blastin' up the jamma (REEEEEEEWIIIIIIND).

Cutie cutie, make sure you move your booty.

Shake that thing like we in the city of sin, and... hey shorty, I know you wanna party
the way your body look really make me really feel naughty..."

I sang the lyrics to Hey Mama by Black Eyed Peas as scrubbed my body with the sponge.

This song was one of mommy's favourite songs. Sometimes she would show me how to move my hips to the beat, it was fun and I really loved watching her dance.

She looked so happy and free when she danced.

I sat on the couch watching mommy dance Hips don't lie by Shakira.

I laughed as she swung her hips side to side and moved her hands in a circular motion above her head.

"Momma got moves!" I yelled in glee as I watched her.

Her brown curls were in a messy bun and she was in a sweatpants and a T-shirt.

She danced with such ease, grace and skill. She looked like she was having the time of her life while dancing.

I missed seeing mommy like this, she had been worried about her job at the hotel and about paying that mean babysitter that didn't make me watch TV. I hated her but mommy had enough on her head and I don't wanna add so I sucked it up...

Seeing her like this made all that sucking up worth it.

She smiled at me, clapped her hands as she moved to the side and grabbed my hands pulling me into the cold concrete floor. I gasped as my feet touched it.

It was cooold.

"Okay follow mommy's lead," Momma laughed.

She placed her hand over her head, clasping them and I followed. She slowly moved her hips side to side, I mimicked catching on quickly.

Momma moved her hips to the left, then forward and to the right, then backwards. I tried but had problems following it.

She did this faster, descending to the floor then she rotated her hips while coming back up.

I stared at her mouth agape and she smiled.

"That's how momma caught your papa. These hips may be old but honey they don't lie...I still got it!"

I pouted as I tried to do what she did and failed.

"Come here you!" she laughed, reaching for me and pulling me to her chest as she dropped onto the couch.

I giggled as she tickled me.

"Mommy! Stop tickling me"

She smiled and then stopped tickling me, so I could catch my breath. "I'll teach you how to do that honey so no getting upset. Plus, a guy must see beyond your hips so even if you look like a penguin wiggling its butt when dancing he should love you. Okay honey bunny?"

"Okay mommy," I said as I kissed her forehead.

"I wuv you."

She smiled and rubbed her nose against mine. "I wuv you too."