13.

Hi everyone,✋

Tell me what you think about it so far.

Is it progressing good?

Do you like the characters?

Are you liking the life at the complex?

Just tell me what you think.

Also vote... It shows me your enjoying my little book😊

Any who..

Here's

Your

Update

************************

I sat in the seat, a seatbelt strapped tightly around my waist and a phone in my hands.

I tapped angrily at the screen as I played a Dragon Ballz game. The game was centered on a young Goku training with Master Yoshi and to pass the levels Goku had to jump over boxes.

Trust me it was not as easy as it sounded but I was enjoying it until a beeping sound caught my attention.

I groaned as I connected the phone to a power bank in my lap. This was the third time I had to charge it since the flight.

"Why is the battery running down so fast?" I asked not speaking to anyone in particular.

"Here let me see," said Vanni from the seat beside me and I looked over at him.

He was in a black hoodie, blue shirt, white pants and he had a blue beats headphone around his neck. He blonde hair was messy and it looked sexy that way.

I handed him the device and he leaned over to me so that I could see what he was doing.

"You see those three buttons at the bottom of the screen," I nodded. "Hold down on the right one - the option button and then the apps running in the background will pop up. Close them and they'll stop using the battery life."

I watched as he closed all the apps I've been in and handed me back the phone. I thanked him and went back to my game.

I was on a private jet heading to Atlanta, Georgia. Why? I don't really know.

Giovanni not too long informed us that the job would take us out of the country and into the U.S.

At first I was elated. Finally, I was going to be able to climb out of this hole and see the world, even if it was just Atlanta. It was somewhere I've never been to and I was looking forward to ir.