17

"Hello beautiful."

I turned around to spot a guy in a rabbit costume. Yes, a rabbit with big ears, a furry body and bushy tail.

Cromwell had a red vest and yellow tie over the rabbit suit. He was looking like a huge version of Roger Rabbit and it was creepy.

"H-Hi," I stuttered out.

Wow, great acting Shaneil.

The Rabbit man looked me over and tilted his head. "You look a bit shaken up."

He took a seat on a stool and pat his leg for me to sit. "Come on, I won't bite."

I nodded and walked over to him, sitting on his leg. I felt disgusted.

Why was I on this guy's leg? It felt so wrong. What I was doing? He was a total stranger.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear him ask a question.

"Um... Repeat please," I say putting on my best Brooklyn accent.

"What's your name?"

"They call me Dejanae," I replied.

Cromwell's hand rested on my back and I jut a bit. He chuckles from inside the suit and his other hand went to take off the rabbit head. Two green eyes stared at me and messy blond hair peeked out. My eyes widened at the sight, he was gorgeous. This was the guy I was supposed to take care of?

"Is something wrong, my dear?" he asked as his hands ran down to my ass.

I jut up and stepped away. He looked at me curiously.

Come on Shaneil do this.

"You're in too much clothing," I said seductively.

He chuckled and stood. "Help me."

I gulped and nodded. He spun around and I walked cautiously to him. I grabbed the silver zipper and slowly pulled it down. I shoved the suit off his shoulders and stepped back as he took care of the rest.

I took that time to observe the space.

The room was beige, it had a bed covered in red sheets with a window overhead and a small CD player on a nightstand with two speakers.

Seduce. Sedate. Escape.

That's my mission.

My hand patted my left leg and I was happy to find the vital was still there. Cromwell spun around and faced me, a devilish grin spreading across his face as he stood in only in Fruit of loom underpants.

He was not muscular or fit but he wasn't fat. He had broad shoulders and a huge frame. Again I gulped, I was supposed to take care of him?

"Now what Dejanae?" he asked with a grin.

I walked to the nightstand.

Dance for him.

Giovanni's words echoed in my head. I pressed play on the player, Drunk in love coming on.

How convenient... then again this was planned.

I turn to Donald who was seated on the stool. "Now, I dance for you."

He grinned and I mentally gagged. I felt so disgusted.

As Beyoncé came in on the beat I walked over to him swinging my hips. I placed my hands on his shoulders, my legs on either side of his. I sit on his legs, my dress riding up.

I'm glad I wore shorts... It may be ridiculously short but still...

I moved my hips to the music, dancing closer to his crotch. I felt so disgusted with myself.