20

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. My mind was oddly relaxed but my eyes puffy and my heart heavy.

I turned to my side and started to feel around that's how I noticed Vanni wasn't here. The place where he was lying was still warm but he was nowhere in sight.

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I looked at crumpled pillow and messy sheets beside me before sighing. He'd left me again. I shook my head before rising out the bed and making my way to the bathroom.

I yawned with closed eyes as I opened the bathroom door and as they reopened I was not prepared for what I saw.

Draped in nothing but a towel, water dripping down his torso and a toothbrush in his mouth was Shavanni Ferrez. His hair clung to his forehead as much as the towel clung to his waist brandishing a nice bugle at the front.

Wow, it's-

"Good morning DD," he said after he spat out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth.

"Y-Yes, a good morning it is," I stuttered as I stared at his firm ass cheeks.

He chuckled making his way towards me and gulped as I came face to chest with him. Vanni pinched my chin, tilting my head so I looked up at him before rubbing my nose with his. I closed my eyes, loving the warmth that sprang inside of me before gripping his arms firmly.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, his minty breath infiltrating my nostrils. "Better?"

I nodded my mind too clouded by his entrancing scent. Musky, fresh and minty. My hands moved to his waist and I pulled him close burying my face in his chest. His heart beat a song against my ear and his hands found my hair caressing it.

This was definitely the best thing to wake up to.

"DD, about last n-"

"No," I immediately interrupted, sensing the disgust and heaviness in my heart become stronger. "I don't wanna talk about it. I just want to be here with you, in your arms. Where I am safe."

I heard him sigh then reluctantly dropped the topic. He wrapped me in his strong arms and the closer I came to his body the more prominent his appendage became against my stomach.

"Vanni, I think you're getting a little too cozy here," I said heat tinting my cheeks.

He chuckled hugging me a little tighter and kissing my forehead before pulling away.

My mind momentarily froze as I saw that mesmerizing, calming and brightening smile of his.

He was one of those people that could bright up your life with just a measly smirk... but I wasn't gonna tell him that, lord knows his ego was big enough.

"... to meet up in his office so get cleaned up," Vanni stated and I looked at him bewildered having zoned out half of what he just said.

"Huh?"

"You were staring at me, weren't you?" Vanni asked with a jovial smirk on his lips.

"Uh–no–"

"Don't be ashamed DD, if I was you I'd gawk at my godliness too," he said displaying his straight rows of 32s.

"Yeah... Godliness... More like abnormalities," I mumbled rolling my eyes.

I then push away from him only to have him pull me back and hike me over his shoulder. I yelped as I was joisted up and when I regained my reins, I found myself face to ass with him.

"Vanni! Put me down you know I get nauseous quickly!" I yelled pounding at his ass cheeks– that might I say are as firm as they look.

"Just admit you were admiring my godliness and I'll let you down," he said casually as he walk out of the bathroom, my body swinging like a sack of potatoes over his shoulder.