Chapter 2 | Incredible

Eleven's P.O.V

Yesterday it was a can, today's it's a cat. What are they trying to make me do?
I was sitting in an unpatterned white room, my brain monitor hat on and my Papa and the doctors looking at me through the glass wall.
I have powers, powers of telekinesis. My Papa is trying to make me do these things. These terrible things with my powers. I've been here for as long as I can remember. Training day after day, the same rooms, the same walls, the same training, the same punishment if I refuse to do what I am asked.
I try to make my Papa happy but I don't know why he does these things to me. Why he asks me to do these things and why he has kept me here for years.
But I have just learned to do it.
The cat hissed at me.
I could feel my blood boiling and the familiar sensation of my powers.
My blood boiled, my head almost burst with the pressure, time stopped as I felt the power jolting through my body like electricity, from my toes all the way to my head, but, before I could finish, I stopped.
I shouldn't be doing this, it might please my Papa but it's not right, this is an animal, I can't. But could I face the consequences? I started sobbing, my eyes flicking from my Papa to the animal. Back, forth, back, forth.
I can't.
I pulled my brain monitor off and virtually threw it at the floor, shaking my head between sobs.
I can't.
But I knew what was going to happen next.
My father looked at me in disappointment as guards burst in the room and took me by the arms.
I screamed and kicked but I knew I couldn't do anything as they took me out and down the familiar plain white hallway with dim flashing lights.
I panicked and screamed again.
I can't do this again I can't.
"PAPA PAPA AHH PAPA."
They throw me in the small cubic room but I won't do this again.
Just as they are about to shut the door, time slows down again as I concentrate and my blood starts to boil. I feel the jolts of electricity hit the back of my eyes and
"THUD,"one guard hits the wall.
The other guard gets his gun out ready to shoot.
Shoot me. What am I doing?
But I instinctively tip my head to the side quickly and snap his neck.
"THUD".
He falls face down on the floor.
I feel exhausted, drained.
I can feel the burning of blood running out of my ears and nose as I slump against the wall and breathe heavily.
My Papa appears in the doorway.
What is he going to do?
I breath even more heavily.
I slowly try to look at him but, no I can't, I'm too tired.
He turns to look at me and I turn my head slightly to stare back at him. He walks closer until he is right in front of me. I look at him sobbing as he slowly brings his hands up from his sides and cups my face.
"Incredible", he says.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Well that was the telekinetic Elevens' P.O.V so I hope you enjoyed it ! Thanks for reading 😘
I'll try to post soon but probably won't so get comfy 😁
I hope that I portrayed her right but nevertheless this was a lot of fun to write.
See you next year or whatever ;)
Ella x