Chapter 25 | Thanks and dedications

This unfortunately is the end. Yes wow I've finished and 1000 reads, 1k, wooooooooooooooooooooo. Partay!!!!!!!
I must say when I saw the 1K mark on my phone I was waiting to be picked up from school and it took everything in me to not start doing a victory dance. Probably a awful and very embarrassing one. But it's okay I just stood there, grinning like an idiot.
That is AMAZING. You guys are the best!
So I felt I had say thanks to all of you for reading and some people who helped me with this book. Hence the title of this chapter. And yes I know it is ultimately very cringy. And generally I am, a lot, sorry.
But yes THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU so much to EVERYONE who has read this! It means the world to me. This is my first fanfiction or writing-book thing in general and I really didn't think I would get over 100 reads on it. But I did! And up and up! That is just incredible for me, thank you.
It had taken me a year to write this! Yes I know, absolutely ridiculous so I feel like finishing this, I also finished a large portion of my life. I've been doing this for so long! It feels like a part of me! But hopefully I can write other stories that will be so successful! Stories that I can make a part of me as well. I really hope you guys can stick with me, I know it took me forever to write this so I took that into account and decided it might be a good idea for me to write the entire book before I publish anything. But hey, we'll see how it goes. (*nervous laughters*)
I extremely doubt I will do a sequel for this book as it took me way too long to write and I would like to move on to other things. But maybe one day I might, after lots and lots of other works! Maybe.
So, now onto the dedications.
Obviously I dedicate this to you guys, anyone who has read my story or commented or voted. Without you, I wouldn't be in this position. You have made my year, thanks bro. ::::)

Secondly, I would like to thank my good friend
or bestest bestest friend,
BBBBBBBBBBBBBF, Parabatai, soulmate and one true friend according to her.;) wayward_hunter, Mia you have of course influenced and helped me a lot along this journey. You helped me with proof reading, ideas and when I had writers block or a writers existential crisis. E.g. "Ooohhhhhh there's no point my writing is utter crap I'm just gonna delete my entire account and my entire life, this is awful". She would be there to tell me I have to carry on with it and my writings great so thank you, even though we both know you got tired of my crap at chapter 3. Just whenever I go "Hey Mia, is this utterly awful?" And she's like "no". Heavily supportive as you can see.
This book probably wouldn't of been finished without her so y'all can go check her out to thank her. She made this book 99% better and she made me a better writer overall.
If you (not to promote or anything......what the hell PROMOTION) have the time wayward_hunter is also an FANTABULOUS writer even though she never bloody updates! You should stick with her, her stories are hilarious and one of them is about me, unfortunately :((((. Although it does feature her wonderful and heavily funny and sarcastic comments so definitely go read it!
But it's still well written so check it out!
I would also love to shout out
my grandad and my auntie for both giving me inspiration and a reason to carry on updating and for reading it! If you are reading this, thank you so much :).
And of course my parents for reading it and being amazingly excited when I got 100 reads, and 200 etc all the way up to 1000.
More shoutouts to my other friends Lydia and Amelia. All have supported me and helped me just by being there.
And this is a fanfiction so I have to shoutout the shows as this wouldn't exist without them. Doctor Who and Stranger Things, two of my favouriteist shows. So thank you to them for being awesome shows and for having awesome characters and plots and just everything!
Ahhhh I feel so accomplished. I've finally done something with my life!
Again, lastly, I would like to thank you guys for sticking with me and the like. 1000 reads that's INSANE! I cannot believe it! If any of you guys are thinking of writing a fan-fiction or a story in general but you're hesitant because you don't think your good at writing or you don't think you'll have the time to do it, give it a go, I promise if you persevere, it will pay off and all you will get is support and love every step of the way.
Thank you to everyone who has read this and I hope to see you on my next story soon!
*Update: My Auntie has just read this and if you read this now Auntie Julie, I just wanted to say thank you as it means a lot to me that you read it. Thankyou!
Ella X