0.2

PAST

Karma karma karma is looking for you......

I dance to mental breakdown by CL sunbaenim.

Today is our monthly evaluation and I choose mental breakdown as my dance song. Our sajangnim, Lee Sooman frowns at me. It makes me become nervous but I keep dancing perfectly.

the other trainees clap their hands after I finish the dance. I smile and bow "kamsahabnida"

"so.. Kim Jennie... you are a new trainee from New Zealand." Sajangnim starts to flip some paper from the trainees biodata.

"You are different from the others why do you choose Mental Breakdown as your dance song?"

That's true I'm the only one who use YG's artist song. Most of the trainees use SNSD,F(x), EXO and other SM's sunbaenims songs.

" Well, I found them interesting. I pretty like the genre." Sajangnim nods at my answer and smile. 

" Meet me in my office later, Jennie. You can go now." I nod and leave the dance room.

I decide to go buy a caramel coffee jelly and stroll around Coex park. Coex park is a private park for artist and trainees. It's also belongs to SM. I set my gym bag to the ground and sit beside it. I search for my mini speaker and turn it on.

The first song in the playlist is Rhytm Ta by iKON.

I start downloading YG's song yesterday. I found them interesting. I catch the beat of the song and start free styling to the song. I stop dancing when I hear somebody claps.

"That's nice."