2.3

"Oh my god. That's intense." Haemi whispers. I gulp and nod. The pressure is too big that I can't even speak. "You did well Haemi,Jennie, you guys slayed!" Lea smiles and hugs me and Haemi. "You too Lea! I'm sure Winner sunbaenim is impressed." Lea frowns. "I don't know about that." "Let's be positive. We all did great tonight." I finally say and smile at Lea and Haemi.

An hour later Hyunsuk sajang and the others enter the room. Me,Lea,and Haemi quickly stand up from our sit and walk to stand in the middle. This time the room is more packed than before because the sunbaenims finally join us. There are winner, ikon,2ne1,bigbang,akmu,and lee hi. My heart starts to beat fastly again and my hand starts to tremble nervously.

"Is everybody here?" Hyunsuk sajang glances at the crowd behind him. "Nee" Somebody replies. "Okay.. trainee Haemi, what do you think about your performance tonight?" "Emm I feel like I can do better than that." Haemi answers slowly. "Hm..." Hyunsuk sajang hums in approval. "After discussing your performance we've decided to eliminate one of you. We are going to start to give our opinion." My heart stops when I here the word eliminate.

I notice one of the sunbae walks forward so we can see him better among the crowd. It's Seungyoon sunbae from Winner.

"Good evening Lea-sshi.." "Good evening sunbae.." Lea bows. "You danced to Empty by Winner right?" "Ne." "I want to know why you choose the song." "I want to go easy for this first mission and I also think that Winner sunbaenim has a very unique style of song unlike the other YG sunbaenim's song." Seungyoon sunbae nods. "That's all from me."

"Lea.." Jessica unnie calls out. "Ne.." "I honestly thought that you'll do better than this." She says as she stares straight to Lea. "In your audition tape, you show a lot of energy when you rap but in this dance I don't even see nor feel anything." Lea nods nervously. "That's all from me."

"Next, is Seo Haemi." Papa YG announces.

This time, a female sunbaenim steps up. "Haemi-sshi?" "Ne CL sunbaenim." "First of all I want  to say that you dance well and you get the vibe of the song ." CL sunbae smiles and some of the sunbaenims nod in approval. Haemi licks her lips nervously and bows. "Kamsahabnida." "But.. you still lack the charisma and confidence to express song." Haemi nods.

"For Haemi, I agree with CL. You already got good dance basics but you still need to work harder on building your confidence,charisma,and just to reach the YG standard because we are not SM nor JYP." Jessica unnie says. "Kamsahabnida CL sunbae.. Jessica unnie.."

"Last but not least, Kim Jennie."

"Out of the trainees that perform tonight, I think Jennie succeeds on giving that YG performance. That YG charisma." The speaker doesn't step up or walks forward so I need extra time to scan the room but soon I realize that the speaker is GD sunbae. He is sitting between his hoobae iKON and WINNER. Some murmurs can be heard and some of the sunbaenims also nod in approval.

"But it's a shame that you sprained your ankle and it's kinda weird because the fact that Lea and Haemi didn't leave the company on that day like you did. You're maybe talented Kim Jennie because miraculuosly you can perform tonight. But you need to remember that hardwork can beat talent." GD sunbae continues plainly. I nod, understanding what he's talking about. He is right. I'm lucky that I can perform tonight.

"You choosing Partition as your song tonight is not a big surprise for me since you're good at contemporary dance. Even if you're the one who pick the song first, you're still going to pick Partition right?" Jessica unnie starts. "Ne." I nod.

"Tonight, like GD said you succeeded to show us the YG charisma or the YG type of dance that we are looking for but..." I fidget nervously.

"If you think we are going to give you a big round of applause because you didn't give up and decided to force yourself to dance than you are wrong." Jessica's unnie words hit me like a ton of brick. Well I never expect a big round of applause but at least some acknowledgement?

"Your sprained ankle is just a sign that you can't protect yourself well and it's also suspicious how like GD said Lea and Haemi didn't leave the company that day and the fact that rumors start to spread in the same day you left."She continues sharply. I stare at the floor. Lea and Haemi do the same. It's not nice when your friend do a mistake yet your name is dragged everywhere. Not to mention, Jessica unnie mentions about the rumors. It has turned the company upside down. People are getting very busy to prepare for blackpink's debut."I'm sorry." I bow. "That's all from me."

"Okay. Thank you for the sunbaenims who already come, watch, and give their opinion of the performance, thank you for Jessica-sshi our future blackpink dance trainer for your time and opinion. Now I'm more confident on choosing who to eliminate tonight." The room turns dead silent. It's really tense and I feel like running away or maybe book a flight to New Zealand and forget about my dream.

"Before that, I just wanna say anything that happen tonight, don't let it discourage you. Use it as a motivation for you to do better. Lea, tonight you danced to Empty. For me your dance is boring and yes you didn't show the energy that I'm looking for. The outfit you chose is also not my style."

"Haemi, tonight you danced to 24k of magic. For me, I feel you delivering the vibe of the song but you  didn't show me the energy that I'm looking for."

"Jennie, tonight you danced to Partition. I enjoyed your performance. The look that you chose is great, you showed me the energy that I'm looking for. Just like your sunbaenim's and Jessica's opinion, it's a shame that you sprained your ankle."

"So the trainee that is going to be eliminate tonight is..." 

I close my eyes and silently pray. If I'm the one who is eliminated I'm going to be grateful for this chance and I'm going to train harder. Probably after talking to--

"Lea. Thank you for hardwork, we really appreciate it. We hope you can learn a lot from tonight's performance. Good job Lea."