2.9

"Good morning Jennie." I jump at Parris's voice. I jog from the dorm to the practice room. I really don't want to meet anybody after meeting iKON this morning.

"Ah.. annyeong haseyo Parris unnie." I quickly bow down. I wasn't expecting this. I thought that I will arrive first. Quickly scanning the room, I finally realize something. I'm the only trainee in the room. Shoot. I just remember that I'm having a private session today.

" Are you okay? You look anxious." Parris says as she walks to the sound speaker. 

"Um..  yeah I.. I almost thought that I'm late for the training session." My brain is working faster than anything right now. I decided to put my belongings in the floor and start to stretch.

She laughs at my answer which is great I guess.

"No you're not late. I just got here early. That's what I like from you Jennie. You're very punctual. Continue on your stretching, after that let's start our training."

I gulp. Parris is too nice. I'm afraid that she will hate me when she knows that I'm an SM spy. Gosh... I'm so stupid to accept the offer to be a spy.

Stop it Jennie. I mentally scold myself. It will all be over today. Just continue on stretching. I try to clear my head as I continue on stretching.

---

The training is fun. It helps me get my thought away from my problems. "You did well, Jennie." Parris compliments me. "Kamsahabnida.." I bow and decide to sit in the bench. I feel breathless after all the dancing.

"Oh I almost forget. Have you heard about the second mission?" Paris takes a sit beside me. I silently cursed. Oh my god... not this again...

"I haven't. Hyunsuk sajangnim didn't get to tell about it yesterday."

Parris nods. It seems like she knows what happened. I'm really greatful she doesn't mention anything about the rumor. I start to tidy my things up. Thoughts are slowly filling my head again. What am I going to do next? I'm so scared. Should I just tell Papa YG tomorrow?

"Thank you for today unnie." I stand up as soon as I finish tidying up.

"Your welcome Jennie. Oh and one more thing."

I stare at her blankly. Is something wrong? 

Parris moves closer to me and holds my hand.

"A lot of things must have been bothering you but I really hope that you become the last blackpink member, Jennie." she says sincerely.

What? Am I hearing things now? Did Parris Goebel just say that to me? I start to feel a lump forming in my throat. Everyone... is too nice to me. I feel so bad for disappointing them.

I let out a small smile. "Thank you so much unnie. That means everything for me."

That's it. I've made my decision. No turning back. I'm going to talk to Papa YG today.

---

As soon as I arrive at Papa YG's office, I quickly knock at the door. My heart is thumping loudly and I'm afraid that I'm going to change my mind again.

The door creaks open, revealing Hyukjae. "Eo? Jennie. What are you doing here?"

"Annyeong haseyo hyukjae oppa. I need to speak to Hyunsuk sajangnim." My hands are starting to sweat now.

"We are actually in a really important meeting right now Jen. Can you wait??" 

Whatever that meeting discussing about, I'm sure it's really important. Hyukjae almost looks as anxious as me.

"I'm sorry for interrupting the meeting but I need to tell Hyunsuk sajangnim something important oppa. It's really important." I emphasize my words. Please. I need to tell him now. It can't wait any longer.

Hyukjae sighs. 

"Hyukjae? What took you so long? Get in here already!" Papa YG's voice booms through the office.

Oh no. He sounds so pissed. Hyukjae must have had a hard time.

"I'm sorry sajangnim but Jennie is here to see you." Silence can be heard and at that moment I thought Papa YG has lost it and he will kick both me and Hyukjae out from his office.

"Jennie?" to my surprise, Papa YG appears in front of the door.

"Annyeong haseyo sajangnim." I bow down. Oh my god , it's really happening now.

"What do you want to talk about?"

I shift my weight to my other leg.

"Can we talk in private sajangnim?"

Papa YG raises his eyebrow. He stares at me for a few minutes probably analyzing me with his sharp eyes.

"Okay. Come inside."

Taking a deep breath, I follow Papa YG into the office. Hyukjae follows right behind me.

My heart almost stop when I see the other sunbaenims in the office. There are G-dragon, Taeyang, CL, Sandara, Teddy, and... Mino. He looks surprise to see me in the office. I quickly look away from the sunbaenims.

"Everybody except Hyukjae please leave. We will talk about our issue later." Papa YG says as he sits in his chair.

The sunbaenims look confused but they bid their goodbyes to Papa YG. I shortly bow at them as they leave the room. I hold my breath as Mino stops infront of me.

"What's happening? Are you okay? Why didn't you answer my chats?"

I want to answer him. I want to apologize to him. I feel like yelling at him to stay away from me but I didn't do it but I can't do it.

Instead, I decide to just walk away from him. I don't know what happen after that and I don't want to know. I feel so bad. I just want everything to end.

"I hope you don't mind to have Hyukjae in our private conversation." Papa YG says while gesturing me to sit down.

"It's alright sajangnim and I'll just stand." I say, feeling uncomfortable already.

"Okay. What is it? What do you want to talk about?" He asks straight to the point. Hyukjae stands beside him, waiting for me to answer Papa YG's question.

I exhale and start to tell everything that I did. From the very beginning to the very end. I don't know how I do it but I did it. Tears start to flow down my cheeks but I keep on going. I don't know how Papa YG and Hyukjae react to my sudden confession. I feel so ashamed to even look at them.

Silence can be heard after I told them everything. 

"So... you are telling us that you've been sending letters to SM?"

My breath hitches at hearing Hyukjae's sharp voice. He's always a nice and sweet guy. I must have brought a lot of trouble for him.

"Ye-yes. Yes, I did."

Hyukjae sighs. I can hear his tiredness. He must have worked all night to clean the mess that I made. 

"Don't you think it's time for you to send a letter to us?" Papa YG asks flatly.

I quickly snap my head toward him. I wasn't expecting that.

"A.... A letter?"

"Yes. You've sent letters to SM. It will only be fair if you send one to us and let's see what are you going to write." He answers plainly.

I gulp. "O-okay sajangnim. I understand." I've really gotten into Papa YG's bad side.

"And since you have troubled the whole company, you are going to read it in front of everybody."

All I can feel is blood rushing out from my head.

What?

A/n :
Heyyyyyyy!! Hmm surprise? <3