2.0

MINO POV

I stare at her blankly as she leaves the room. Why is she acting like that? I'm the one that should have been angry at her. I mean she left without telling anybody and then she came back with a sprained ankle. Grumbling, I decide to walk to the parking lot because I know that Jinwoo hyung is already waiting for me.

"Hey Mino. Let's go back to the dorm." Jinwoo hyung greets me as I enter the van. I sigh " Hi hyung. Thanks for picking me up." Jinwoo hyung smiles and starts to drive. "What's wrong?" He asks, noticing my tired tone. I can never lie to Jinwoo hyung. I'm too dumb to lie anyway. "What makes a girl mad?" Jinwoo hyung gives me a side stare and shrugs. "Probably somebody did something wrong." Did I do something wrong? "Who is mad?" he asks me again. I grunt. "There's this girl. She is mad at me but I do nothing wrong! I even took care of her and waited for her tonight. And then I gave her some suggestion for her dance and I hand her, her towel and water bottle. I'm being nice! But then she left me. Ugh!" I start to ramble. 

Jinwoo hyung laughs. "Who? Jennie?" Seeing my darkened face, he laughs again. " Song Minho rejected by a girl trainee. That will be a good gossip within YG family." "Hyung." I warn him. I'm not in the mood to joke around. "I'm joking. Chill out man. Are you sure you did nothing wrong? Sometimes you are to dumb to notice that you are wrong." I keep silent and try to think of way before. Jinwoo hyung keeps on driving in silent until he speaks up again.

"Anyway.. Do you know why Jennie was out today? I mean Lea and Haemi are training for the mission.. What is she doing outside YG?" Then, I remember that I was acting cold at Jennie before she left today. Did she left her training because she wants to avoid me ? Did she left because of me? Wow my brain is working harder today. Yeah. I think it's because of me. I must have been too confusing for her. Aishhh I am really dumb  indeed. I should apologize to her.

"Fine. It's my fault." 

---

"Annyeong haseyo Hyukjae hyung.. how are you? Yes it's alright you don't need to thank me. I was wondering when the medic team will come today? Yeah it will be fine I'm sure you and the other staffs is very busy right? Hahahaha it will be fine hyung! Yes-yes I will accompany her. Take care hyung! Hwaiting!" A smile spreads on my face. Step one checked!

"Hyung what are you doing so early in the morning?" Seungyoon enters the living room. "Ohh Seungyoon-a good morning." I say as I open my messenger, ready for step 2. "What are you doing?" He asks again as he takes a sit beside me in the sofa. "I'm busy with mentoring." I reply shortly as I message Lisa.

Mino : Lisa, is Jennie still in dorm?

"I don't know that mentoring will be that busy." Seungyoon yawns. "We don't have any schedule today right?" I ask trying to change the topic. He frowns. "No. The staffs are busy anyway. Papa YG also told us to stay low. It will chaotic if some fans spot us and start to ask about Blackpink."

Ding!

Lisa : Yeah. She's still asleep though.

"I'm leaving. Good bye Seungyoon-a." Seungyoon stares at me weirdly. I rarely leave the dorm till 10.00 am but here I am still 8 and I'm leaving the dorm in our day off.

"Have a good day!"

---

JENNIE POV

"Why did you do it Jennie?"

"I thought you're my friend!"

"I'm so dissappointed on you Jennie."

"She doesn't deserve it."

"Go back to New Zealand."

"Witch."

The words keep on replaying in my head. Unclear images corner me angrily as I try to explain.

"I didn't mean to do it--"

"You did it anyway! You steal my chance to debut with Blackpink!"

I notice that voice. Jina. One of the image slowly becomes clear. It's Jina with her bloodshot eyes.

"Jina..."

"I tried to be nice to you Jennie. You're so cruel."

"Jina! Please forgive me! I--"

"Jennie."

"Kim Jennie."

I ignore the sound as I try to explain to Jina.

"Kim Jennie. Ireonaaa" Somebody shakes me awake. I'm awake with a breathless gasp. "Finally you're awake. What are you dreaming? You keep on mumbling sorry and sorry all over again." Jisoo unnie asks worriedly. "Just... a bad dream." I sigh and rubs my sleepy eyes. Oh my god.. That's a nightmare. "What time is it unnie? It's still 8ish but... Somebody is here for you." "Huh?" I ask feeling confused.  "Go check the living room. Breakfast is ready by the way." Jisoo unnie pats my head. Grunting, I swing my legs out of bed carefully and start to stretch so I feel more awake. 

I start to limp to the living room with my eyes half closed. "Unnie!" Somebody blocks my view. "Good morning Lisa.." I yawn tiredly. " Are you really going to show up like that?" Lisa whisper-yells. "Yeah. Wae? It's just Haemi and Lea right?" I move aside and continue on walking to the living room. "I'm sorry I woke up late guys.. I haven't check my phone yet you guys should call me if you want to--- MINO SUNBAE?" I gasp when I realize that neither Lea nor Haemi is in the living room. There's Mino instead sitting in one of our sofa, playing with Dalgom.

I feel like I've been stricken by a lightning. Okay... I'm completely awake now...

"Good morning." Mino greets me. He eyes me from top to bottom with amusement. What? Everybody wakes up like me. Messy hair, swollen eyes, puffy face.. and maybe morning breath? "Annyeong haseyo." I bow awkwardly. "Mino sunbaenim... What are you doing here?" He looks like he about to say something but then he pauses but then he opens his mouth but then he closes it again. "Em.. Mino sunbae?" I ask unsurely. What is he doing? He's really weird right now.

He finally clears his throat and stares straight into my eyes. "I'm here to apologize and  to take you to the medic team."