1.7

MINO POV

"Is she really going to transfer to Pledis, hyung?" I ask ,feeling scared. She really listen to what I say to her yesterday? I was just saying though. Damn it Mino. You're too hard to her. "Mwo? What are you talking about? It's her hospital pabbo." Hyukjae starts to walk away. "Mwo? What hospital?" I ask as I follow him. Jennie? Hospital? What happened? "She's in the hospital right now. Sajangnim asks me to transfer her to a hospital near here." Hyukjae speeds his walking.

"Wait! I'm coming with you." I hold the door close before Hyukjae can go to the parking lot. "Mino. The lasting I need is another YG artist involve in this.Now step away." Hyukjae sighs as he tries to open the door. "I know hyung. I promise I won't leave the van. If the hospital is crowded with the medias, I can drive away meanwhile you can handle the medias!" I try to explain.

"Fine. Let's just go."

---

JENNIE POV

"I'll be fine, Melanie. You should go." I say as I observe my ankle that is now wrap in a cast. "Aish. I feel so guilty Jen! I should have given you the gears! No, I shouldn't have ask you to go along with me to the ice cream bar." Melanie who is sitting beside me sighs. "No it's alright.. Thank you for teaching me how to skateboard. Everybody with have to learn to fall so they can be better." I hug her. "But tomorrow's your mission day Jen! How can you dance with 1 leg?" Her voice wavered.

Before I can answer her, my phone beeps continuously. Sighing I pull it out. It's a message from Hyukjae oppa.

Hyukjae: Jennie-ya come to YG ent right now.

Jennie: Uhh I can't oppa.

Hyukjae: Wae? Haven't you see the news? Somebody leaks the information about YG's new girl group. You have to come jigeum.

Jennie: What? I'm receiving some treatment from the hospital oppa.

Hyukjae: Which hospital are you in? I'm going to come and take you to YG.

After sharing the locations of the hospital to Hyukjae, I face Melanie. "Melanie you have to go right now." "Wae?What's wrong?" "Somebody from my entertainment is coming to fetch me.If you're here they will be suspicious at you." "Suspicious?" "Somebody leaks my entertainment's secret information so everybody's in an alert situation."

"Will you be okay?" She asks skeptically. "I will. Don't worry. I'll text you when I'm back at the dorm." I smile. "Okay then bye Jen. Be careful."

After Melanie left, I start to think. Can it possibly be me? Is it possible that Sooman asks some media to leak the information? Everything sound so serious. What will Papa YG do? Have the media found out about the possible members?

"Jennie!What happen to your ankle?" Hyukjae oppa takes long strides ,toward the bed I'm sitting in. "Annyeong haseyo oppa, well I fell." I do a slight bow and grin sheepishly. He sighs. "Is everything alright?" "Well no." Hyukjae oppa says. "That's why I have pay for all of your treatments so now you can come with me to YG. Let's go." He grabs the crutches that are leaning in the wall and offers it to me. "What? You've payed it all?" I ask as I try to get used to, to the crutches. "It's a part of the contract. Okay we will never know what will happen.So keep your head low and try to walk as fast as you can. You'll see a black van parked in the back door. Let's hope everything will be fine." I nod.

Silently, Hyukjae oppa opens the door and starts to speed walk. I try to follow him as fast as I could but of course the crutches are slowing me down. We are half way to the back door when suddenly 2 girls whispers. "Hey. Isn't that the guy who see in every YG family's concert?" "I guess so. Probably he's a staff?" Em. I guess you're right. Let's ask him what he knows about YG's new girl group." "Lets."

Hyukjae oppa who hears it too starts to lessen his speed walk so I can walk in his left. "Go Jennie. They can't see your face okay? Keep your head down." "Excuse me. Are you a YG staff?" One of the girl grab Hyukjae's arm. With a little nod I start to leave Hyukjae behind. I think the girls haven't noticed yet. I need to get out from here.

Exiting from the back door, I sigh in relief when I spot the black van and I see nobody near it. I quickly open the shotgun's door and push myself in. I let out a big sigh and close my eyes. "Ya Kim Jennie.Where have you been?" I jump at the voice and quickly open my eyes. There's Mino oppa sitting behind the wheel.