1.0

Day 1.

Dear Sooman Sajangnim,

The cafetaria is so nice.It's huge,the food...well it's not that bad.Well since I think you already know about the building,I'll tell you something more interesting.After all these years, YG decides to create a new girl group.It's called Blackpink.It consists of 4 members.The permanent members are Lalisa Manoban,Park Chaeyoung,and Kim Jisoo.I know that you can search about them.I,Lea,and Haemi will compete for the last member position.That's all I guess.I'll write again if there's a new information.

With respect,Kim Jennie.

---

"Are you excited Jennie?"Jisoo unnie asks "A little bit nervous actually."I answer and she grins widely."Unnie.Stop girnning so wide.You're scaring her."Rose nudges Jisoo."Ahahaha mian! I'm just really happy now!"Jisoo unnie says,still grinning like an idiot.Rose pulls Jisso unnie to walk faster."Unnie.Stop saying that you're happy.You already say it like a thousand time.See ya at lunch Jennie!Good luck in your training!"

Lisa laughs."Jennie unnie!Hwaiting!Let's debut together as Blackpink!"I let out a small smile and nod.With that,Lisa followes her unnies to a special training room YG prepared for them.Sighing I walk to find the regular training room.

"Annyeong haseyo.."I bow as I enter the dance room/studio.Everybody pause and observe from head to toe.I shift awkwardly.I'm just using a white shirt,jogger pants,and black converse shoes.It's enough right?"Annyeong! You must be Jennie!"A girl with short hair approaches me."Umm ne.."I awkwardly answer.The girl laughs brightly which makes me relax and let out a small chuckle due to my awkwardness.

"My name is Son Jina.Nice to meet you!I love your contemporary dance!It's so amazing!"She exclaims."Well thanks Jina!I'm sure you dance well too!'I reply.She reminds me about Melanie.I miss her.

After introducing me to the other trainees,I figure out something.She is younger than me,but she trained longer than me."So you have trained for 10 years?"I ask her.She nods.I look at her with sympathy."I'm sorry.It's unfair.If there's a way to make you debut..""Enough unnie.It's the path that  I chose.I'll be fine."She smiles.

Once again,I only can nod.I'm just a spy and I ruin somebody's chance to debut.

---

"Lea,Haemi,and Jennie?"Jessica unnie,our dance trainer calls us.I,Lea,and Haemi quickly stand up.We are taking a short break after doing some basic dance for 2 hours.The trainees turn their attention toward us curiously."Congratulations for having a chance to debut with Blackpink."The other trainees clap half heartly."Kamsahabnida.."We bow.

"Now,Let me tell you about your first mission.There will be 3 different style songs.Because I'm too lazy to explain, so here is the list of the song.First,Partition by Beyonce.The second song is Empty by Winner and the last is 24k magic by Bruno Mars.Each of you will choose one song.You can deal with each other nicely or have a battle dance with each other to choose the song.Please discuss it first."

"Hey can I take Empty?"Lea talks first.I glance at Haemi and we agree."Sure."We answer."What song do you want Jennie?"I think for a moment."Anything I guess.""Okay then I'll take 24k Magic."Haemin confirms.I nod.

"Are you done yet?"Jessica unnie calls us."Ne.I choose Empty,Haemi chooses 24k Magic."Lea tells Jessica unnie.Jessica unnie smirks."Okay so this will be your first mission.You are going to make a choreo for this song.I'll check on you later.Goodluck!"

A/n:

HI GUYSSSS!!! Enjoy this new chapter.Sorry for wrong grammar or typos.YEP a new beginning welcome to the 1.X series!! Bye 0.X series :)))

Thank you for your reads and vomment.I appreciate it.It also gives me motivation to write! See you next week ;)