3.2

PRESENT

"Jennie!!!!" I can hear some girls yell my name. A second later, they start to hug me. 

"Yah! What is this?" I laugh as I quickly realize who the girls are. It's Lea, Haemi, Jina, and Melanie.

" Aaaaa chukahae!!!! I'm really proud of you." Melanie squeals and hugs me tighter. How can I forget about Melanie? She's my first friend in Korea. Even though we couldn't meet with each other so often, I still message her daily. She's my number one supporter aside of Blackpink.

"I'm sorry we came late! The security didn't allow us to go to the waiting room until Jisoo came." Melanie steps aside and let Jina hugs me.

"It's okay unnie! Ahhhh I miss you!" I hug her back. I haven't seen Jina for a long time since she's not around the company anymore. She's also busy with her studies.

"The stage was so cool Jennie!!!"

"Yeah! I bet that Blackpink will be a huge success!" Lea and Haemi both hand me a rose bouquet.

"Thank you guys!!" I grin widely. Good news, they don't hate me. Both and Lea and Haemi continue on training in YG.

Few months ago, Papa YG and other YG officials decided to forgive me. They believed Jisoo's words and they knew what she meant. It wasn't easy. I was shocked by the decision and I still felt the guilt.

YG officials were thinking to give me a punishment for what I did but Papa YG rejected it.

"Let her own guilt become the punishment." that's what he said. Papa YG didn't give me time to recollect myself and heal from my wounds. YG quickly prepared the Blackpink members to debut.

There were times when I feel like I'm not worth it but the members and YG family continue on supporting me.  I and the girls become so much closer. We do everything together and even though it's tiring, I think we were the happiest at that time.

It made me realize that I'm worth it. I'm the last member of blackpink. I'm the one who makes us complete. Without me, Lisa, Chaeyoung, and Jisoo are not able to debut.

"Guys! I'm here too!" Rose pouts. The girls laugh and quickly start to swarm around Rose. Yep, that's Chaeyoung's stage name. I think it really suits her.

As the girls move to Chaeyoung, I can finally see somebody else standing in the hallway.

He's standing there holding a bouquet of beautiful flowers. He still uses his black snapback like how I remembered. 

It's Mino.

His eyes stare into mine.  I haven't seen those eyes since my confession, few months ago. What is he doing here?

He starts to walk toward me. The girls quickly notice and stop chatting.

"Chukahae... Jennie-a" He hands me a bouquet of colorful flowers and smiles.

I stare at the bouquet and back to him.

After thinking for a few minutes, I slowly reach for the bouquet.

"Thank you... Mino oppa." I smile back at him. We continue to stare at each other for another minute.

Well... It's a new beginning right?

A/n :

Hello guys! Hope all of you are doing well! Writing this fanfiction is such a long process. I think I started in 2017ish? It took me years to finish this HAHA GOSH. You can see the changes on how I write this fanfic from the first chapter till this one. I'll probably edit this whole book but not now.

Anyway I just want to announce that The Spy has finally come to an end! yeyyy! I can't finish this fanfiction without all of your support! Thank you for always being patient , voting, and commenting this fanfic.

I'll leave the rest of Mino and Jennie's story to your imagination ;) I'm sure all of you have awesome imaginations for them. Please keep on supporting YG Family! Stay happy and Stay healthy! Byeee <3