0.5

I let Lisa pull me. "Unnies since I guess you don't hear Jennie's unnie introduction here is Kim Jennie, 21 years old and Korean." I smile warmly and bow. "Hehe I'm sorry about the bicker with Jisoo unnie. But annyeong haseyo my Korean name is Chaeyoung. I'm from Australia and I'm 20 years old. Hmm that means that you are my unnie. I hope we can be a good dorm mate." I nod. Chaeyoung looks  like a good friend.

" Annyeong Haseyoo I'm the silly monster of this dorm HAHA kidding I'm Kim Jisoo,22 years old and Korean." Jisoo unnie says while doing a v-sign with the both of her hands. "Unnie you can share room with Jisoo unnie. Here let me help your luggage." Chaeyoung says politely and take some of my luggage.

"Thank you Chaeyoung!" "You can use the left bed. Mine is the right bed. Oh Hyukjae oppa said that tomorrow you will be evaluate by YG sajang?" Jisoo points the bed. "Yes Unnie. Any tips?" I ask while sitting in my bed. " I don't know.. but if YG accept a trainee from SM I guess you have good talents." She says while patting Dalgom head. I laugh "Thanks unnie. I  think I need to practice for tomorrow." I sigh.

"You are right but let's have lunch first."

---

Jisoo,Chaeyoung,and Lisa bring me to the famous YG cafetaria. I buy some kimchi friedrice and order some mineral water. "So Jennie unnie how's SM?" Lisa asks while eating her pad thai. Yeah YG cafetaria has many different foods. "Well I'm new but Sooman sajangnim is a bit scary.." I chuckle as I take a bit of the kimchi fried rice. UM it's delicious.

" But still I  think YG sajangnim is more scary. In the TV he looks so cold." I continue. "Yeah I guess you are right. But when you are very talented YG sajang will love you a lot." Lisa comments. "Every Sajangnim will always be like that Lisa." Chaeyoung laughs. All of us laugh while Lisa blushes.

"So what are you going to do  tomorrow?" Jisoo unnie asks "For the evaluation?" "yeah" "I don't really know but I guess I''ll dance." I answer. "Well that's good. Lisa is good in rap, Chaeyoung and I are good in singing , and you are good in dancing! Maybe we can debut together." Jisoo unnie smile widely. I just put on a fake smile.

Will they still laugh and smile with me  when they discover that I'm a spy?

"So what song are you going to use for tomorrow?" Chaeyoung asks. " I think I'm gonna use iKON sunbaenim's song Apology. I'll do a contemporary dance." I answer. "Wahhh ddaebak you can do contemporary dance?" Lisa claps her hand. I nod "At first I study ballet but I don't really like the strict rules of ballet so I choose to study contemporary dance." " I think YG sajangnim will be suprised." Jisoo unnie laughs.

"hahaha you'll never know unnie YG's sajang face is unreadable." We laugh at Chaeyoung's statement.

a/n

hi guys! I'm back!! I guess this is just a filler chapter.. thank you for your patience.. Don't forget to vomment! I'll be back soon!