0.3

I quickly turn my face to face him. Yeah... It's a him. "That's nice." He repeats once again.

"Um.. well thank you..." I turn off my mini speaker and put it back to my gym bag. The man is wearing shades and black outfit so I don't regconize him well.

"You don't know me?" He asks. I tilt my head and observe him for a moment. Black hair, sharp jawline. Nope I never see him before.

"I'm sorry.I'm new from New Zealand."

"Ahh New Zealand? So I guess you're a trainee? Where? SM?YG?JYP?"

"SM." I smile

I quickly answer my phone. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Jennie you can come to my office now." Sajangnim is the one in the phone.

"Oh yes i'm going now sajangnim." I put my phone in my pocket and sling my gym bag over my shoulder.

"Hey where are you going?" He asks hurriedly when he sees that I'm in a hurry of leaving.

"Sajangnim is calling me." I tell him while sipping my drink as quick as I can.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Kim Jennie... Nice to meet you." I wave while running to sajangnim's office.

___

I skid to a stop and brush some dust off my clothes. I take a deep breath and open sajangnim's office door.

"Annyeong haseyo.."

"Ah you're here Jennie.."

"I'm sorry if I'm late sajangnim..." I smile and take a sit in front of him.

"No you're not late at all. I have a job for you jennie."

I grin happily. "What job sajangnim?"

"I'll tell you but you have to keep it as a secret"

___

"Jennie yah!!! Is that true?" Melanie barges in the room. Melanie Choo is her name. She's from New Zealand too! We've been friend since the day we arrive in Korea.

"Why?" I ask her calmly while putting come of my belongings to a box.

"Is it true that sajangnim transfers you to YG??"

"Ne it's true."

"Ahh jennie kajimaaaa" she whines.

"I'm sorry Melanie I promise that I'll contact you..."

"Kim Jennie? Are you ready?" A YG staff calls me.

___

"Since today you'll be an SM spy. Report anything that happen in YG"
___

A/n

HI GUYS I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I'M SO SAD 2NE1 IS DISBANDING!!!!!

2ne1 is the first girlgroup I ever likeeeee OMG what's wrong with YG!! But I'll continue to support their solo career. What's Bom and Sandara doing BTW?

#thankyou2ne1

I'm so sad too since Taehyun left winner!!! Winner won't be the same without Taehyun. But I'll keep adding Taehyun to this story.

Get well soon Taehyun...

Thanks for the reads and votes!