2.5

MINO POV

I grin as I see the person that I'm waiting for exiting her dorm. She looks slightly messy but still so beautiful for me. My grin get wider when I see her using my snapback. "My snapback looks good on you." I say , trying to catch her attention. She quickly turns around and her eyes widens. "Mino oppa...". I take a deep breath and finally ask the question that I've been dreading to ask her in this last few days. "Hi Jennie.. How have you been?"

Jennie continues to stare at me as if I'm not real. Yes.. it's been a few days since I last saw her and I feel guilty for it. "What are you doing here?" She asks , still staring at me. " I'm on the way to have breakfast and I thought it will be nice to have a breakfast with you?" I answer unsurely. I don't have any solid reason to meet her today but I sincerely want to have breakfast with her and probably catch up with her.

Sighing, she takes off my snapback. "I don't eat breakfast." She says as she hands my snapback to me. "I-I.." I stutter. Aishh I really don't know what to do.. Can't she just agree with me and I'll explain everything to her as we have breakfast? "I'm returning your snapback. Hurry take it." Jennie pushes the snapback more toward me. "No, you keep it. Jennie-ya mianhae.." I push the snapback toward her instead. Okay. That's a good start Mino. Be a man.

Her eyebrows knits in confusion. "I don't mean to disappear. The mentors are not supposed to check on the trainees the day after I accompany you to the doctor."I try to explain. "Oh..." She scoffs looking disinterested."It does not explain it though. The fact that you visited Lea two days ago." Shit. Did Lea tell her? I did go and visit Lea two days ago to make sure that she's alright and to give her some mental support. "I was scared." I take a deep breath and decide to tell her the truth. Two days ago, I was standing outside of her dorm but I can't bring my hand to knock the door. " I was scared that I won't be able to comfort you." I stare at the floor.

Jennie stays silent for awhile. I'm too straightforward? but I'm just telling the truth. "You are so weird, Mino oppa.." I sigh and lift my head to see her . I know right? I never really think about what I'm doing. Like for example, I visited Lea with ease. I don't feel scared that I won't be able to comfort her. But with her..... the girl who is standing in front of me... I feel so scared that I need two days to gather my courage to visit her. "Only when I'm around you." I mutter loud enough for her to hear it.

"Oppa.." She starts. Her face starts to heat up and she looks so cute with those tinted cheeks. Deep inside, I'm smiling stupidly. Aish Song Minho. Get ahold of yourself. "You don't need to feel scared to comfort someone because they need you just to be there for them. You being there matter a lot to them and it shows  them that they are not alone." I stare directly to her eyes, trying to read her emotions. Sadly, I'm not too good on reading other people so I decide to just follow my gut. "So... you want me to be there for you?" Jennie stares back at me with the same intensity. "Yes."

I grin at her answer. "Okay." I take the snapback that she's still holding in her hand and put it on her head nicely. " Be aware Jennie cause that means that you're going to be  stuck with me. A lot. Now... let's have breakfast shall we?"

---

JENNIE POV

Geez.. this man is going to give me a heart attack so early in the morning. Yes I wanted him to be there for me. I hoped he was there for me two days ago. But it's kinda cute though how he is scared that he won't be able to comfort me. Smiling a bit, I follow an excited Mino toward a small cafe  infront of YG. The cafe itself is pretty exclusive for YG family so we don't need to be worry about paparazzi that might be there. "Jennie ppaliii" He whines as I stop in front of a mail box. Just what I need. I quickly take the letter out from my sling bag and slid it inside the mail box.

"Mwoya? What is that?" Mino asks as we sit in our table. " A letter." I answer shortly. Please don't be curious about it. You don't need to know about it. "I can see." "Glad to know that you can see, oppa" I reply with a sarcastic tone. "Seriously though.. who still send a letter nowadays and I thought you are from New Zealand?" He asks as a waiter arrives and put some coffee in front of us. "Kamsahabnida." I thank the waiter. " I have an uncle here. He lives in the village though so I thought he will like it more if I send him a letter instead of sending an email." I try to make a story as fast as I can and I end up using the same story that I told Junhoe.

"Hm~~" He hums as a reply. Mianhae, Mino oppa. You don't need to know about it. yet. 

A/n:
Hope you guys like it 🙈🙈. I'm almost out of ideas 😂😂 . Stay safe everybody!