1.5

I start to close myself since my incident with Mino. I also silent my phone because I'm tired of seeing the same messages everyday.

Jennie have Mino forgive you?

Jennie you have to say sorry to Mino

Jennie you haven't say sorry to Mino have you?

Jennie what did you do to Mino?

Jennie answer me.

Jennie

Jennie?

I didn't go back to the dorm either. I decide to visit my old friend, Melanie Choo instead. She doesn't ask much when I tell her that I'm visiting. So here I am today having fun with Melanie in the park.

"Haemi you sure it's gonna be alright?" I ask her while chewing my lips. "It will be alright Jennie. I've skate for a while now. You just need to maintain your balance." I take a deep breath and try to maintain my balance so the skateboard doesn't move too much.

I never understand why Melanie enjoys skateboarding. For me, skateboarding is one of Haemi's dangerous hobbies. I mean it looks hard and look how many gears that people use before skateboarding.

Melanie forces me to not use the gears though. She said that she never use it  either and it's for kids. I'm not sure but let's see.

"You are doing great Jen! Now give a small push using your right feet toward that railing." The railing that Melanie is not far from where I am. So I try. Shakily I follow Melanie's instruction.

Shortly ,I start to enjoy skateboarding. It's hard at first but after you get a hang of it, it's actually nice to feel the wind against your hair. "Wow! You are a fast learner Jennie!" Melanie smiles. "I think I get why you love skateboarding." I grin. She laughs. "I know right?? Hey why don't we skate to that ice cream bar over there?" Melanie points at an ice cream bar.

It's not that far, I thought. "Sure!" I agree. So I skate first and Melanie  follows shortly behind. I start to feel confident but gradually the park gets crowded.  "Melanie?" I start to call her. I haven't learn how to stop the board. "Jennie watch out!" Out of nowhere a cyclist appears in front of me. Not knowing what to do, I let myself fall to the ground. I fall to the ground hard and groan. Gears for kids?

"Jennie!Oh my god!"She quickly approaches me. "Gwenchana?" I wince as I feel a sharp pain from my ankle. Melanie seems to notice and gasps when she sees my ankle. "What?What's wrong with my ankle?" I ask as I try to see my ankle but Melanie is blocking my view. "Hajima. You can't see your ankle." She orders me. My eyes start to water from the overwhelming pain. "I think you sprained your ankle."

"What?" I ask in disbelief. "Don't worry I'll call an ambulance now." People start to crowd around me but I don't care. All I know is pain and the fact that the first mission is tomorrow.

---

Author POV

"Hmm good job..." A man chuckles as he watches the scene from his van. "Is she alright though?" He asks. "Yes.It's only a sprained ankle sir." the other man answers. His life is devoted for his boss.He'll do anything for him. "Now,now.. shall we leak the information about YG's new girl group?" The boss grins evilly.

a/n:

Hey guys! Yep I'm back. I got a writer's block that's why I can't update sooner :( So enjoy this short crappy chapter (?) Oh and I don't skate so... yep :) Thank you for being super patient for me! Enjoy the rest of your holiday!