0.8

I gasp when I see Winner sunbaenim and iKON sunbaenim are lining up to sit in my table. "Eh? Umm but my friends are going to sit with me too." I say in a small voice and blush. Arghhh I'm surprised okay? I'm a new trainee from SM and then suddenly the sunbaenims want to sit with me. Arghhh Chaeyoung where are youuu please save me... the other trainess tilt their head to the table where I'm sitting. I guess they are jealous. Ahhh don't bully me pleasseeeee.

"But we want to sit with you..." Bobby sunbaenim pouts. Yes I have learn their faces yesterday you know when I take a break from practicing today's evaluation. "S-sure... This table has ten sits (it's a round table btw) I have 3 friends.. So I guess iKON sunbaenim can sit here." I say shyly. "yes! Beat that!" Junhoe sunbaenim says to Winner sunbaenim. "ya! We are still your hyungs you know!" Seungyoon sunbaenim hits Junhoe's head. I laugh softly. I never imagine that the charismatic artist of YG has this kind of personality.

I start to blush again when I realize that Mino sunbaenim is staring at me. "Hyung! Enough! Well I wish winner can sit with you in the next dinner. Jennie-sshi." Mino sunbaenim pats my head. I blush harder. Winner sunbaenim leaves after that. Jinwoon sunbaenim and the rest of winner start to tease Mino. Mino just laughs. How did he know my name?

"Oh? Jennie unnie?" Lisa approaches my table with a new clothes. "Li-lisa." I stutter. She is younger than me why so nervous Jennie. "Annyeong Haseyo sunbaenimss." Lisa greets iKON shyly like the way I did. "Yoyoyo! MC Jisoo is in the house!" Jisoo approaches our table. "Jisoo!!!" iKON cheers. Jisoo unnie chooses to sit between Junhoe and Donghyuk while I'm stuck between Bobby and Jinhwan sunbae.Some waiters and waitress start to serve us some delicious foods. "Jennie you are new from SM right?"Yunhyeong sunbae asks. I nod.

"For your information,we have to wait for Papa YG before we eat.""Ah that seaweed tofu." Lisa whines. We laugh. Lisa is so cute. But I have to admit it looks very delicious. "Annyeong haseyo.." Papa YG enters the hall.We quickly stand up and bow "Annyeong haseyo sajangnim.." "Ne.. everybody please sit down.." Silently we sit down.

So before we eat our dinner,let's welcome our newest trainee. Let's start from Seo Haemi." A girl stands up and a video appears. It's Haemi's audition.She sings Adele's Someone Like You. Everybody watch in awe. Her voice is very beautiful. "Annyeong haseyo Seo Haemi ibnida. Please take care of me !" She introduces herself after the video ends.

"The second is Lea."A new video appears. A girl with shoulder length hair stands up. She raps really well. I can see GD sunbaenim enjoys her rap. He's moving along with the beat (like nodding). "Wow GD sunbae notices her." I whisper to Bobby sunbae."Well but you are notice by Winner and iKON." I blush. "What do you mean? You haven't watch my video!"

"Jennie! It's your turn! Hurry stand up!" Jisoo unnie whispers to me. "The third is Kim Jennie." I quickly stand up. I stand awkwardly while shifting side to side. It becomes more awkward when Winner and iKON cheers whenever I do a trick. The other trainess are looking at me weirdly. "Okay so that's all for the new trainees. Now I want to announce something." That's when finally I can sit. I sit while sighing in relief.

"So I'm planning to make a girl group." The girl trainees start to whisper excitedly. Chaeyoung shifts in her sitting position nervously. "The name of the group will be Blackpink." A black circle with 'Blackpink' written with pink color in the middle appears in the slide. "This group will consist of 4 members. I have decide 3 permanet members. For the last members,there will be 3 trainees who can fight for the position."

The trainees whispers get louder. "There will be some missions for the last member but first please stand up the permanent members. Kim Jisoo,Lalisan Manoban, and Rose." We clap happily. "Go Blackpink!" iKON shouts while the rest of YG family keep their cool. "Rose?" I whisper to Jinhwan sunbae. "Yeah the trainers usually call her Rose."

Rose covers her mouth in suprise. Lisa's eyes widden while Jisoo unnie... well it looks like her jaw is going to fall off. "Kamsahabnida." They bow in unison. "Chukahae girls.." Papa YG congratulates them. "Now for the 3 trainees.." The hall is dead silent. I can see how nervous the girl trainees are. Well I'm not hoping. I mean I'm a new trainee here. Just arrive today. How could I debut that fast?

"I"m sorry for the trainees that are not choosen. But I have think about this for a really long time. Please stand up Seo Haemi, Lea,and Kim Jennie." I freeze. Me? Kim Jennie? iKON and Winner turn very loud. "Jennie stand up! You want to debut right?" Donghyuk sunbae snaps me out from my thought. The girl trainees stare me with a familliar glare. Jealousy. Envious.

"Y-yes." I stutter and slowly stand up. Do I want to debut? Do I really want to do this?

"The three of you are going to have your first mission tomorrow. Chukahae, I hope all of you will work hard. That's all. Please enjoy your food." Everybody start to dig in.

a/n:

I know finally I update yey! btw happy late new year and merry late christmast guys! thank you for the vomments. I don't know what to say about this chp. It feels weird but yeah see you in my next update!