1.9

Dear Sooman sajangnim

Annyeong haseyo Sooman sajangnim, have you been receiving my letters? You told me not too call or message you but I'm also anxious that my letter doesn't reach you. Anyway, I'm sure you already know that somebody leaked the information of YG creating Blackpink and Hyunsuk sajangnim declared that he is going to confirm the spreading news. Sooman sajangnim... what should I do? Do you need to know anything else? If I already provide you enough information I hope I can go back to SM ent again. Should I really do the mission? Hyunsuk sajangnim is not playing around anymore. Please reply to this letter.

Kim Jennie

---

No. I'm not writing 'with respect' anymore. I'm pissed off. I really don't know what to do but I've just confirmed to Hyunsuk sajangnim that I will be able to do the mission! Well I'm not going to embarrassed myself in front of him, YG staff, and other trainees you know? On other side Sooman sajangnim hasn't written back to my letters. I don't even know if he already read it. UGH.

I start to scribble in a new paper. 'The pros and cons if Kim Jennie do the mission'

Pros:

1. I can show my talent

2. I will not embarrass my self

3. I can debut as blackpink

4. I can proof to YG sajang that I'm a woman of my word

Cons:

1. I don't know if Sooman sajang lets me

2. I may hurt myself more

3. I accidentally do a mistake and embarrass myself

"Aishhhh molla!" I rip the paper into tiny pieces. "Jennie unnie!" Suddenly Lisa barges into the room that me and Jisoo unnie share. I quickly hide everything below my blanket. " Lisa! You scared me!" I smile anxiously. That's close! " You are the one who scared me!" She pouts and hugs me. "Wae?" I ask feeling confused. "Wae?! You hurt yourself!" Lisa points at my ankle and she kneels to have a better look.

"It's really alright.." I swift on my sit. She looks up and stares at me with her big eyes. "That's not alright! The mission is 3 days from now! Unnie. We are going to debut together right?" My breath hitched in my throat. Right... It will be a dream if we can debut together. I will break Lisa's heart if she knows that I'm a SM spy. "I will be fine.." I mumble. Before Lisa can say anything, Jisoo and Chaeyoung enter the room. "Aigoo dongsaengiiiii" Jisoo unnie approaches my bed and hugs me warmly. " Gwenchana?" she hold my cheeks gently. I hug her back "Gwenchana unnie."

"Unnie! My mom sent me some vitamins from Australia! You should have it!" Chaeyoung sits beside me and hands me a bag of vitamins. "No. I can't have it. It's for you! I'll buy my own vitamin." I push the bag  away. "Unnie.. jeball.. It's to make you stronger so you can debut with us." Debut.. that word againn.. what if I fail? What if I break you guys heart unintentionally? I stare at Lisa, Jisoo unnie , and Chaeyoung. They stare me back with believe in their eyes.

I sigh and feel my eyes watered. " I don't deserve you guys.." I whisper and I'm quickly engulf in a hug. "You completely deserve it. Jennie hwaiting!" A tear slips from my eyes. You guys know nothing. I don't deserve any of your kindness. If only you knew.

---

"Kim Jennie. Let's do this." I mumble at myself in the mirror. It's currently 8 pm and I'm about to start training. Yeah I prefer to train at night because it's more quite and I don't know I feel more at peace. My eyes focused to my ankle that's in a gyps. "Yeah I can do it. Just a simple sexy dance. I can do it." I talk to myself. I slowly sit down and try to stretch to test my ankle.

I start to practice for 2 hours and I manage to create the full song choreography. I can't really test the whole choreo though cause the gips and all. I limp carefully toward the bench and sit quietly. This is very tiring. I cover my eyes with a towel and decide to rest for a few minutes before practicing the choreo again.

"Kim Jennie." A voice startled me. I  remove the towel from my eyes and see Mino towering over me. I quickly stand up but  lost my balance. Mino quickly grab my wrist and hold my waist. "Mi-Mino sunbae." I stuttered. He stares intensely at me before letting me go. "You should be more careful. How's your preparation?" 

"Ehem I have completed the choreo but I can't really try it fully yet. The gips is holding me back." I clear my throat. What is he doing here? "Can you show it to me?" He asks while crossing his arm. "Yeah sure." I shrug. Well it's not going to give me any harm right? 

I start to show him the dance even though I already feel very tired . In the middle of the song somebody enters the room and I quickly notice it by his husky cheers. It's Junhoe. My other mentor. He must have checked Lea and Haemi first before checking me. I smile and start to push myself harder. I can do it. The last one for tonight. As soon as the song ends I quickly take a sit in the floor and try to control my breathe. My ankle starts to hurt now.

"whoaaa you did great Jennie!" Junhoe approaches me and sits beside me. "Are you okay?" He asks. "I'm great." I say as I try to feel my ankle. Mino walks toward me and me my towel and water bottle. "I think you should change the choreo. You will not last long if you play with your feet a lot." He suggests with some tone lacing his voice. What is that? Is that worry? "Oh yeah. I think you should use more waves and hand movement instead." Junhoe adds up after remembering he is here to give me some advice.

"I'll keep that in mind. Thank you." I smile thankfully and accept the towel and water bottle that Mino hands me. "Are you going to take off the gips for your mission?" Mino asks. I frown. Well it's better to do it off but what if I hurt myself more? "Can I do that?" I ask back. "I heard that Papa YG is preparing a medic team so you don't need to go to the hospital you know. To avoid paparazzi and stuffs like that." Junhoe replies. "Hmm.. I'll ask the doctor later then. It's already late you guys should go back to the dorm." I say as I slowly stand up.

" I'll accompany you back to your dorm." Mino offers. Junhoe stares blankly at his hyung. What has gotten into him today? "No thank you. I am able to accompany myself to my own dorm." I reply with a hint of sarcasm. Now, Junhoe is staring blankly at me. "Em.. I'll go first. See you tomorrow Jennie! Emmm get well soon!" "Ne Junhoe.. Please be careful.." I smile at him and wave him goodbye.

"Jennie-ya.." Mino calls me softly. "What?" I snap at him. I'm really tired and my ankle is aching. I'm not dealing with him today. He hasn't even say sorry to me after our small argument. How arrogant. "I'm leaving. Thank you for today. See you later sunbaenim." I speak to him formally and bow to him. Yes. I leave him alone that night and he doesn't even bother to stop me.