0.7

I am very happy. Papa YG compliments me a lot, the dance trainer compliments me a lot too. I already have other friends too. But still, Chaeyoung,Lisa,and Jisoo are my closest friends.

" Jennie unnieeee you are  really great!" Lisa squeals as she hugs me. "Gomawo Lisa-yaa.." I smile as I hug her back. The other trainee start to congratulate me since I got a lot of compliment from Papa YG and the dance trainer. " Aigoo dongsaengiii you did greattt" Jisoo unnie ruffles my hair. I laugh "Thanks unnie!" "Wow Jennie I'm very lucky to have a dorm mate like you!" Chaeyoung says happily. "Ahaha me too Chaeyoung you sing very well and you can play guitar! I always want to have a friend who can play guitar." Chaeyoung laughs.

"Come on let's go unnies." Lisa pulls us out. "What's so special?" I ask. " Well everytime there is a new trainee, Papa YG will always have a dinner with us. Oh our sunbaenims are going to come too!" "Oh yes sometimes the sunbaenims gives us a special performance too!" "Yup that's right. Come on Jennie let's hurry! I want to meet Taeyang sunbaenim!" Chaeyoung says. We quickly return to the dorm to change our clothes.

---

"Yah Lalisa! Are you done yet?" Jisoo shouts. "Wait unnie! Dalcom pees on my shirt." Lisa shouts back. "Aigoo..." Jisoo sighs and walk back inside the dorm to help Lisa. I sigh quietly. We are late for almost 10 minutes. "Jennie yah I'm very sorry. I think you should go first to the assembly hall. You are the new trainee who are going to be introduce in the dinner. You can't be late. I have to help Jisoo and Lisa before they fight again." Chaeyoung smiles a little.

"Don't worry I can go by myself. Please make sure that they don't fight with each other." I give her an eye smile and start to walk to the assembly hall. Thank goodness no one realize that I'm late. The room is full of trainees. I guess the sunbaenims haven't come yet. I sit alone in one of the round table. I open my phone and see Chaeyoung texts me.

'They got into a fight Jennie. I think we are going to be late. Sorry..... :)'

I sigh. Wow I'm going to be very anti social. Suddenly somebody pulls a chair beside me. "Hey can I sit in here?"