0.4

"Sajangnim has to go to Japan for a meeting so you will stay in this dorm for today. Tomorrow Sajangnim will evaluate you after he comes back from Japan. Good afternoon.." the YG staff explains to me. 

"Kamsahabnida.." I smile and bow thankfully. "I'll knock the dorm for you Jennie-shi. I hope you can  survive in this dorm." I learn that the YG's staff name is Kang Hyukjae.

I laugh nervously. "What's wrong with this dorm?" "This is the only dorm that have 3 trainees. Maximal capacity of YG's dorm is 4 trainees. New trainees that I bring to this dorm... well they don't last long. But don't worry they don't bully." Hyukjae knocks the door.

I can hear a lot of banging when Hyukjae knocks the door. "Ah!! Chaeyoung unnie help me please!!" "Yah Jisoo unnie please take away Dalgom!!" "Ish gwenchana Dalgom is still a baby!!" "Unnie just do it!! I think it's YG sajangnim."

Few minutes later a girl with black hair opens the door. " Ah annyeong haseyo hyukjae oppa!" she smiles shyly. "Hi Lisa... where is the others?" Hyukjae smiles. "Jisoo unnie! Chaeyoung unnie!! it's hyukjae oppa!" Lisa yells.

"Oppaa hello!!!"another girl comes to the door while hugging a white puppy. "Hi Jisoo. Hi Chaeyoung. You guys will have a new dorm mate." "Ahh really??? Finally I can have a nice new friend." Jisoo laughs weirdly.

"Yah unnie! I'm always nice to you!" Chaeyoung pouts. "Ani. you always hit me with a pillow!" "Aish it's because Dalgom pee in my favorite bag!" "I've told you Dalgom is still a baby!!"

"Hehe Hyukjae oppa is this our new dorm mate?" Lisa asks while staring at me. "Yeah. It's your new dorm mate. Say hello to Jennie." "Annyeong haseyo.. Kim Jennie ibnida. I'm a transfer trainee from SM. Please take care of me." I bow to Lisa.

"Annyeong haseyo.. Lalisa Manoban ibnida. I'm from Thailand. How old are you Jennie?" Lisa smiles at me. "I'm 21 years. How about you?" "Aishh so I'm younger ?! I hope you become a good unnie for me.. not like those two. and I'm 20." Lisa says while pointing to Jisoo and Chaeyoung who are still bickering.

"Well I hope you can show the dorm and maybe YG building for your unnie, Lisa. Be good to her. Tomorrow YG will evaluate her. Maybe you can give her some tips. I have to go now. Rest well Jennie, Lisa.. and maybe those two, Jisoo and Chaeyoung." Hyukjae oppa puts my luggage infront of the door and then left.

"Unnie!! it's gonna be so fun!!" Lisa says while pulling me inside the dorm.

A/n

hi guysss sorry for the super super super late update. I got a writer's block for  few weeks. Like I can imagine how's this chapter will be, but when I write it I don't like it. ( You know what I mean)

Thankyou for 440 readersss don't forget to vomment. I don't know when will I update because I still need to update 5 more stories. So please be patient.

Saranghae!!