0.6

"Annyeong Haseyo..." I enter the dance room while bowing. "Annyeong Haseyo " the other trainees reply. Jisoo,Chaeyoung,and Lisa are here too. They give me a small fighting sign. I smile to them and walk to stand infront of YG. The big day has come. The day that I'll be evaluate by YG. I thought that there will be only YG but there are  other trainees too.

" So you are Kim Jennie, SM trainee?" YG asks while flipping some papers."Ne." I answer confidently. " Show us what you've got then." I take a deep breath and turn on the music.

I start to dance. For me making choreography for contemporary dance is easy. I just need to know what's the real meaning of the song and I dance, trying to express the meaning of the song. A few trainees gasp while I do some acrobatic action. I can even heard Jisoo whispers "Jennie fighting!" which makes me even  more confident.

The trainees start to shout in amazement after I finish the song. I smile widely and bow. "Kamsahabnida.."

---

Meanwhile...

"Wahh is that the new transfer trainee from SM?" Seunghoon Winner  asks when Jennis starts to dance. "Yes I guess so.." Jinhwan IKON answers. Winner and IKON secretly watch Jennie's evaluation from the CCTV room. They can't wait YG to show it at dinner (YG always record their trainees evaluation). They are very curious about the new transfer trainee from SM.

"Wow SM's visual is no joke..  AHH I really want to see Irene noona. Has Jennie ever meet Irene noona?" Bobby sighs. "She's very talented. She has a good visual too. I'm sure Papa YG will love her." Junhoe concludes. "Maybe you will fall in love with her either Junhoe." Everybody laughs at Jinwoon statement. Mino only smirks. Yes she is talented. Is just if his friends know what happen two days ago.

a/n

hiii sorry for the short update. HEHE I will make it better in the next chapter please wait patiently and vomment. THANKSSS