1.1

Dear Sooman Sajangnim,

I'm currently having lunch in a small shop in front of YG.The dance instructor,Jessica unnie gives us our first mission.Creating a choreography.There are 3 songs.Partition by Beyonce,Empty by Winner,and 24k Magic by Bruno Mars.Haemi,the trainee who sings well chooses 24k Magic.The rapper Lea chooses Empty.Me? I choose Partition. Sajangnim,If I succeed being  one of blackpink member,what should I do?Please answer.

With respect,Kim Jennie.

---

"What are you writing?" Junhoe suddenly snatches the letter away."Junhoe sunbae!"I exclaim while trying to take the letter back.I know that I'm actually older than Junhoe,but still he is my sunbae and I respect sunbaenims."Hmm Sooman?Your father?"He asks while returning the letter."My uncle."I lie.Thank goodness he doesn't read it carefully."What are you doing here sunbae?" I ask.I feel guilty for lying to Junhoe. Sadly,I have to.

"Eating lunch."he simply answers."With iKON members?" I start looking through the shop.There are only me,Junhoe,Lisa,Jisoo,and Rose.They are buying their food.Me?I don't have any appetite."Haha you think?I don't tell iKON.Oh I'm sure their going to kill me."Junhoe laughs.I don't want to know why iKON are going to kill him just because he eats lunch with me so I decide to fold the letter,put it in  an envelope and keep it inside my bag.

"O?Junhoe?"Jisoo unnie looks surprised as she sits beside Junhoe. Lisa and Rose take as seat on my right and on my left."Annyeong guys or should say ladies?""What are you doing?Are you stalking Jennie?"Jisoo teases him."Unnie!"I exclaim.Blood rushes to my cheeks.She's embarrassing me."Nope.I just think that I can escort Jennie to her next training class."Junhoe answers casually."And why is that?"Rose asks.Junhoe smirks.

"Cause I'm her mentor."

---

I never thought that I,Haemi,and Lea are going to be best friends.We're currently sitting in a circle with Junhoe playing truth or dare.I know  sounds very childish right?But don't blame us.We're bored.We're waiting for  our mentor that is late and Junhoe won't give us a clue about it.Haemi spins the bottle and it points to me."Truth or dare?" She smiles devilish."Dare." I answer while licking my lips nervously."I dare you to seduce Junhoe like how 2ne1 sunbaenim seduce Yoo Heeyeol.!"That makes Haemi,Lea,Junhoe laugh loudly.

"What?"I ask dumbfounded.Hey.I never watch it before."OMG. You have to watch it. I've watch it a million times."Lea scrolls through her phone and click a video.

"Oh my god."I conclude."You want me to do this to Junhoe?""of course! It's just a game right?"Haemi beams at Junhoe."Hell yeah! I want it to be record!"I cover my face using my palms.That video is very uhhhhh."Come on Jennie! You doing it?" Lea raises her eyebrow.After memorizing the moves for a few seconds,I nod."Let's do this."Lea and Haemi squeal excitedly.

Junhoe pulls a chair to the middle of the room and sit. I walk to the middle of the room too,mentally praying and cursing how foolish I am.Seducing my sunbae. Sooman sajangnim won't believe this.Lea stands near the speaker,ready to play the music while Haemi is also ready with Junhoe's phone to record my dare.

"1,2,3 Music cue!"Lea laughs. So yeah I start to dance.Junhoe let out a high pitch laugh everytime I do a move and he looks like he's ready to fall and roll over the floor.While me?I'm blushing madly while trying to build up courage for CL's sunbae move.

When the music is coming to an end, I swing my leg to Junhoe's shoulder.Bless the perfect time,our other mentor enter the room right after.

a/n:

LATEEEE I KNOWWWW so sorry guysssss :))))