Chapter 11.

Ross's POV:

It is now Christmas eve and today, today is the day I would make Laura mine. What's better than spending Christmas day not holding back the urge to kiss her knowing she's not mine. today I will change that, all I need is advice and to grow some balls.

I can do this.

" Riker, can I talk to you? " I say standing at his doorstep. " it's kinda personal & I wanted to talk to you about it. "

" uh, sure what is it? " he asks getting out of his bed and closing the door behind me.

" okay so I really love this girl, but I dont know how to tell h-" I start.

" just grow a pair and ask Laura out. " he interrupts.

" h- how did you know it was Laura? " I exclaim.

" really dude? Everyone in this whole world could tell you're crazy about her. The way you look and smile at her throws it all away. Not to mention you took her dress shopping and paid for the dress. " he says with a smirk.

" but, but what if she says no.. ? " I say.

" she wont. " he says quickly as if he knew what he was talking about. " she loves you back as well. Trust me. "

" but I want to ask her out in a special way, she means alot to me. " I say.

" uh how about you take her ice skating and well, you take it from there. " he says with a wink.

" perfect! thanks alot, you're a good brother. " I say giving him a quick side hug.

" go get your girl. " he says.

With that, I left his room and started planning everything out & I knew exaclly what to do.

....

I walk upstairs into my room to find Laura dancing up and down to Justin Bieber. She didnt realize I walk in so I sneak up behind her and grab her waist and pick her up on top of my shoulders. She starts screaming and kicking for me to let her go so I grab her and throw her in the bed.

" you scared the shit out of me! " she yells throwing a pillow at my face.

" awh, did I interrupt your little dance to Bieber? " I say playfully.

" just shut up. What do want anyways? " she asks.

I froze.

Come on, just ask her. Whats the worst she can say? No? I stare at her blankly in the eyes as she waited for a responce. My palms started sweating and the room was getting hotter by every passing second somehow. Just do it, come on.

Until I finally grew the balls and asked her.

" I uh, wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me tonight.. "

She stared at me for what seemed for hours. Great, she doesnt want to. My hopes were about to fade until she smiled and said the word that changed everything.

" sure. "

A huge rage of excitement came upon me. I smiled harder than i've ever had. Finally, I have a date with the girl I love.

Laura's POV:

A date. I have a date with Ross. Of course I played it off cool, but inside I was dying of happiness. This was just so unexpected, and on Christmas eve! How amazing is that? I just cant right now, I just cant.

" so where are you taking me? " I ask. I was too eager to know, to know what to wear, you know..

" I was thinking about taking you ice skating.. " he says nervously.