Chapter 32.

Riker's POV:

Yeah, I just admitted I like her. So what? It wont make a difference. She loves Ross, and only Ross. I don't blame her, he's always had the looks in this family and now he's gonna be famous one day, im nothing compared to him.
Nothing.

I see Ross give me a look. An angry, mean one. But for some reason, he doesn't attack, as I thought he would. Instead, he just looks at me, probably mentally setting me on fire.

" Ross is sitting right there, Ri. " Rydel whispers silently to me. " that's low. "

" .. and I don't care. " I snap.

I look at Laura, who isn't even looking at me. She's too busy looking at him, her guy.

But she then turns and looks at me. She stays quiet for a while, but she finally speaks up.

" you're an amazing, sweet guy, Riker.. but im not into you that way. I do love you, alot, but as the brother you are to me. "

" .. I know. " I reply.

" plus you need to understand that my heart is taken. " she grabs Ross's hand and holds it tight. She gives him a warm, sweet smile and turns back to me. " by him. " she says, looking back at Ross once again.

I nod.

Yeah, I understand that she'll never want me as much as I want her. I understand i'll never be able to call her mine cause someone else already is. One day i'll find my special girl, but oh how I wished it was her.

I didn't want to be down here anymore. I slowly walked upstairs, and locked myself in my room, leaving everyone down there without an explanation, maybe on why I left.

Laura's POV:

I feel bad for what I said and did to Riker, but I only spoke the truth. I love someone else, the guy who is sitting right here beside me, smiling at me.

That Ross Shor Lynch guy.

" well tonight went different then I expected. Maybe we shouldn't of had played this game after all. " Rocky says, standing up from the floor and making himself comfortable on the couch.

" I liked it. " I wink at Ross.

" yeah, but now look at all those hikies you have all over your chest and neck now. " Ryland points out.

" quit looking at her chest, once again, only I can do that. " Ross snaps.

" chill dude, why would I look at hers when I can look at Savannah's? " Ryland exclaims.

" Savannah? " Rocky asks.

" my girlfriend... " Ryland smiles, probably at the thought of her.

" awh, my baby brother has a girlfriend! Oh my gosh how cute! Who is she? How old is she? Where does she live? Tell me everything! " Rydel squeals.

" damn, talk about a creepy stalker... " Ryland replies with a sarcastic tone on his voice. But she's Rydel, thats who she is.

" it's still pretty early and mom and dad wont be home for a few more hours, should we just watch a movie? " Ross cuts in, grabbing everyone's attention.

" just not a romantic one. " Rocky says, motioning to Ross.

Everyone, including me, stay silent for a while, until Ross decides we should watch Paranormal Activity 4. I don't know why he chose that, if everyone in the world pretty much knows Ross ShoR Lynch is a baby when it comes to scary movies.

Everyone ended up agreeing, so Rocky got the popcorn, Rydel got us ice cream and Ross and Ryland had to get the living room ready. I had to go upstairs and get everyone blankets and pillows, so thats what I did. I made myself upstairs and as i'm walking down the hallway I see Riker. He was on the corner of the hallway, sitting on the floor, with his head in his hands. I could hear little sobs coming from him, and him whispering some stuff I could'nt understand. I faked cough silently just to let him know I was there, but he doesn't look up.

I felt bad, I knew he was crying cause of me.

I went and slowly sat with him, and I pulled him into a hug. He hugs me back tightly and cries into my shoulder, it just killed me knowing he's like this cause of me.

" i'm sorry. " I whisper into his ear.

His sobs stop a little, and he lets go of me. He goes back to his position he was before, but he then looks up. I could see his eyes, which were red and puffy now, but he seemed to be thinking of something.

" no, im sorry. I'm sorry I ever fell for you knowing someone else is already yours. I don't even know how these feelings started happening, but if I could go back I would and I would stop myself from ever falling for you. It hurts knowing you love him when i'm over here, a wreck, cause I can't be him. I'm sorry too.. " he cries out.

" R- Riker I - " I start.

" just stop Laura. Just stop talking and leave me alone. I wanna be alone, okay? " he interrupts.

I look at him, but he's looking at the floor. I guess it's better if I do leave him alone. I know I hurt him, and I feel terrible, but i'm just gonna leave him alone for now.

I slowly stand up. " i'm sorry. " I whisper once again.

And I walk away..