Chapter 45.

Laura's POV:

I hear the door bell ring and I run to answer it.

" I bought y'all Starbucks! " Vanessa yells, as she runs in.

once I told Vanessa Rydel would be going with us, all we did on the phone was talk about how much fun we were gonna have, all three of us.

" is um, Riker here? " Vanessa asks, looking upstairs.

" he's here, but he's asleep. " I say. " actually everyone is still asleep, except me and Rydel. "

" oh well, I guess i'll see him when we get back. " she fake smiles.

Once again, we hear the clacking of heels running downstairs and a beautiful Rydel walks down.

" goodmorning gorgeous, I got you Starbucks. " Vanessa smiles, handing her the frappe.

" you're the best. " Rydel and I say. 

" obviously. " Vanessa smirks. " ready to go? "

We both nod and we rapidly all get in Vanessa's car and we drive off.

We chat, laughed, giggled, and talked about cute celebrities the whole car ride.

" ... & George Clooney. " I laugh. " too bad i'm with Ross. "

" um, I think Zac Efron is better than that old man. " Rydel laughs, making me throw a piece of paper at her.

" .. both of those guys are nothing compared to my baby Justin Bieber. " Vanessa breaks in.

We all started fangirling when she said his name. I mean come on, it's Justin Bieber.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 10am. Ross must be already awake, and he might be looking for me.

I went to my call log and looked for his name, but the first thing that popped up was the one that said unknown number.

I knew who it was, I could tell by his voice right after he called.

I had lied to Ross and told him it was a wrong number, to not worry him. It seemed to work cause he didn't ask about it again.

I went to bed with his voice on my mind and what he had said. I was scared, im wasn't gonna lie. But not scared for me, im scared he might hurt Ross.

" Laura, you okay? " Vanessa asks, looking at me in a sympathetic way.

" of course, why do you ask? " I lied. " well you turned pale white right after you looked at your phone. " she exclaims. " something bothering you? "

" no, im fine. " I smile. " I just gotta call Ross and tell him I left. He might be looking for me. "

Vanessa nods and turns her attention back on the road. Her and Rydel start talking again about a guy who's living with Vanessa.

I ignore the name and look for Ross's.

After I called him, we pulled up to the mall and we all squealed. I've never been here before, so this should be exciting.

As we walk in, a guy wearing a black hoodie was by the door. He looked creepy, but he was hiding his face for some reason. I look at Vanessa and Rydel, and I could tell by their faces they felt uncomfortable.

" um, excuse us. " Vanessa politetly asks.

The man kept looking at my direction, but he slowly moved away. He began to walk away, but stopped when he reached the corner of the store. He stood there, still not taking his eyes off me, so I pushed Vanessa and Rydel in the mall and he hurried in.