Chapter 60.

Ross's POV;

" you got everything? " I ask Laura, as we packed our last suitcase.

" I think so, but I feel like i'm forgetting something. " Laura says, looking around.

" you got a bikini packed in there? " I smirk.

" no? "

" well then that's what you're missing. Take the polka dot one, it really makes you ass look bi- " I stop, looking at Laura's expression. " sorry. "

She rolls her eyes and takes something out of the drawer. " here it is. You're welcome. " she holds up the bikini and stuffs it into her bag. " but i'll wear it on one condition. "

" speak. " I say.

" take off that hideous shirt, it embarrasses me. Go topless, i'll like that. " she winks.

Without hesitation, I take of my shirt and pull her into a hug. She presses her face against my bare chest, and I could see her smile at the corner of my eye.

" stop getting more muscular, one day I will go crazy seeing you shirtless. " Laura says.

" I like crazy. " I smirk.

its Monday morning and Laura and I are ten minutes away from driving to the airport and heading to Australia. Sadly, everyone in the family is staying home except Mom.

But I made mom promise to leave us alone most of the trip so Laura and I could do couply stuff together without worrying of her interrupting. She finally agreed after hours of begging though.

I'm planning to take Laura around Australia if things go as planned, maybe I'll rent us a carriage filled with flowers and show her around in that. I'll do it at night, so it'll be more romantic.

I wipe some sweat off my forehead, and head downstairs with Laura behind me. Everyone was downstairs by now awaiting us to say their goodbye's. We'll be gone only two weeks, but dad already had tears in his eyes and we haven't even left. I'll hate to picture him in a few days.

" Dad, are you crying? " I ask, as reach downstairs.

" me? Oh no, I just had something in my eyes. " he covers up.

" yeah, tears. " Rocky says.

" just come here you two, i'm gonna miss y'all. " Dad says, spreading his arms for a hug.

Laura and I run up to him, and he holds for a long time as if he didn't want to let go.

After we said goodbye to Vanessa, Rydel and the guys, it was time to go. As much fun as I know i'm going to have, not having my whole family with me is different. They're always with me, no matter what.

" bring me and Vanessa a t-shirt, or a souvenier! " Rydel yells before we exit the door. " .. or someone's getting cut when y'all get back. "

Laura and I laugh, and we walk out the door.

Australia, here we come.

~

After nine hours of being in the plane, a lady over the speakers said we would be landing in five minutes.

The plane ride was alright, I guess. Except for the fact that Laura got the window seat and a fat, big man sat in between us. I could see him checking Laura out, but I kept quiet all these hours cause I was afraid he would kill me with his huge arms. I knew I didn't have nothing to worry about since i'm ten times way better looking than this guy and Laura loves me, so why would he be competition? I haven't seen my girl for most of the plane ride since she's tiny, so it was hard when this huge man was covering her up. We haven't even said a word to each other.