Chapter 54.

Ross's POV:

3 days later.

I've been pleading and begging Laura to go to my cousin's party with me this Saturday for a few hours now. He's rich, so his parties are sick and besides, it's been three days since Laura's been out of the hospital and from time to time, her mood dies at the thought of her being the reason of Eduardo's death. Laura can walk now, although pains come and go throughout her body once in a while, but the pills she's taking make the pains control themselves. I just want Laura to get her mind off of everything that's going on and for her to have some fun. She's been through so much, she deserves it.

" Laura, come on. " I say for the millionth time.

" No, Ross. " she whines, making a pouty face. " what if I get hurt or start feeling bad? "

" .. then i'll carry you in my big, strong arms back home. " I flex my muscles, making her giggle.

" those are jelly worms. " she smirks.

I grab her hand and pull up her sleeve, making her laugh since Miss Marie Marano is ticklish.

" no, these are jelly worms. " I laugh, as a pinch softly her small arms.

" shut up. " she says, playfully pushing me off the bed. As I fell, I grabbed her hand and pull her down with me, making her fall on top of me.

Before she could say anything, I press my lips against hers. Our lips moved in a perfect sync. and we didn't pull away for a few minutes.

" so, will you go? " I ask, pulling her into my arms.

She positioned her head on my chest, and wrapped her arms around me. We didn't even care that we were on the floor, all that was on my mind was her chest beating fast against mine, and her in my arms. it was minutes until she answered my question.

" i'll see, after you make me some soup. " she smiles.

I sigh. " fine, but if I burn down the house, it's all on you. "

" i'll risk that. " she says, before grasping the corner of the bed, and getting off me.

I stand up, and kiss her one last time before going downstairs. Something about her lips makes me crazy, and I can't get enough of them.

As I walk downstairs, I can see Vanessa sitting on top of the table and Riker in between her legs making out. I didn't find it at all disturbing since they've caught me and Laura in worser situations.

" y'all are gonna swallow each other. " I say, making them jump.

Riker steps away from Vanessa, and she licks her lips and I can see her turning red.

" oh, why y'all stop? I'm just here to make Laura some soup. " I smirk.

" wait, soup? " vanessa asks, in a quite excited tone.

" yeah, she wants me to make her some soup, and since i'm an amazing boyfriend, i'll do it. "

" oh my gosh, let me do it.

" no, she told me. "

" Ross, when she was little she would love this soup that was kind of discusting, but to her it was her obsession. Just let me do it, then you can just say you did it. Come on, I wanna make her smile.

" fine, but i'm taking the credit. "

" if you say so. "

Her last sentence made me question her, but I kept quiet and just went in the living room to watch Masters of Sex.

Vanessa's POV;

As I began to cook Laura's special soup, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I knew exaclly who it was.

" Riker, i'm busy. " I giggle.

" just listen to me for a minute. " he says, pressing his body onto mine. " I was um thinking that maybe we can ditch the party on Saturday and you and I can go on a very special dinner together. "

I stop what im doing and a huge smile spreads across my face.

He finally asked.

I turn around and look him in the eyes. " as in, on a date? "

" our first one. " he smiles. " what do you say? "

the smile on my face grew wider and I press my lips against his.

" does this answer your question? "

At this point we were face to face with a huge smile on our faces.

" i'll pick you up at 6. " he kisses me once again, and leaves the kitchen.

Leaving me with a smile on my face and my mind going crazy.

Riker's POV;

I join Ross on the couch, but I don't give a fuck about what's on tv. All that's in my mind is Vanessa, and how amazing our date is gonna be. She just makes me happy, and right now, that girl is driving me crazy. Crazy in love.

" what are you so happy about? " Ross says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

" nothing. " I lie.

" finally grew some balls and asked her? " Ross asks, as if he knew everything that went on in there.

I kept quiet, but the smile I gave him gave it all away.

" when and where? " Ross asks.

" this Saturday, at the most romantic and fancy restaurant in Las Angeles. " I tell him, not saying a single lie.

" .. and the party? " he asks.

" fuck the party, i'm ditching it. " I say.

A smile spreads across his face, and I knew that look in his eyes.

" don't tell me... " I smile.

" yup. " he nods.

" you know what this means, right? " I exclaim, knowing where this is going.

" a double date. " Ross smiles.