Chapter 13.

Still Laura's POV:

" Ross, wake up!! " I say grabbing a pillow and slamming it on his face. " wake up, wake up, wake up! "

" what do you want? " he says rolling over in his sexy tired voice.

" wake up! I want you to teach me how to drive, right now. " I say pulling on his arm.

He glances at the clock and looks up at me. " but it's only 6 am! "

" Ross, you said you would teach me! " I say.

" yeah, but not this early! Go back to bed, i'll teach you later. " he says going back under the covers and snuggling up with them.

I start to cry fakingly hoping he'll fall for it. I hide my face into my arms and cuddle up into a ball and start sobbing. I hear that he isn't moving so I start sobbing a little bit louder, until I hear the bed creak.

" Laur, a- are you seriously crying cause I wont teach you? " I hear him say.

I ignore him and continue to sob into my hands.

" Laura stop, please. " he says putting his hand on my shoulder.

I hear him mumble a few words until he speaks up. " fine, lets go. "

I quickly stand up and peck him on the lips. " yay, lets go! " I say smiling, grabbing his hand.

he just stands there looking at me. " did I really fall for this again? "

I nod and I pull him outside to where my beautiful car was parked at. The bow was still on it, and it was gonna stay on until it eventually falls off.

We get in the car and Ross takes the passengers seat.

" the things I do for you. " he says rubbing his eyes.

I grab his face and gently press my lips against his. " I love you too. " I say in between the kiss.

" now, what do we do first? " I say breaking apart.

" you can kiss me again. " Ross says with a smirk.

" after you teach me everything. " I say.

He sighs and tells me to start the engine. He starts explaining everything and how the pedals work and all that stuff.

He tells me to go, so I take a deep breath. I can do this, I mean, how hard can it be? I slowly press the pedal and I feel the car start to move. Its going too slowly so I push on the pedal way to hard and before I knew it, the car starts going at full speed.

" LAURA, PRESS THE BREAK! " Ross yells.

I fastly press on the break hard and the car comes to a sudden stop right infront of another car causing us to almost fly out of our seats if it wasn't for the seat belts.

" that was close. " I say breathing hard.

" close? You almost got us killed! " he snaps loudly.

" give me a break! Its my first try! " I say.

" okay think of it as driving a bike. The slower you pedal, the slower it goes, the faster you pedal, the faster you go, so try to balance it. " he says.

" and you turn the same as if you were riding a bike? " I ask.

" exaclly. " he says.

" okay then, here I go. " I say slowly pressing the pedal.

I start to go slowly and I press it a little bit harder, but not to hard. I was now at 30 mph and I kept it that way. I drove around for a few minutes until I stopped.