Chapter 58.

Laura's POV;

" 1..2....3. "

I open my eyes to the most beautiful restaurant i've ever seen in my whole life. My mouth dropped at the sight of everything around me. Rows of beautiful flowered filled tables and an amazing water fountain were upon me. And at that moment, I knew where we were.

" Hatfield's. I can't believe you brought me here. " I tell Ross, as a cup my face in excitement.

" I knew how much you've always wanted to come here, so surprise. " Ross smiles.

I sigh. " but this is too expensive, i'll settle with a taco pla- " I start, but get interrupted by Ross.

" I did not spend all day trying to get all this perfect for you for nothing. Now, we're gonna stay here on our triple date and you're gonna order whatever you want and be happy. Okay? " He raises an eyebrow.

" triple date? " I ask. But before anyone could answer, laughter filled the air by four people coming in. Riker, Vanessa, and surprisingly Ell, and Rydel.

" just in time. " Ross smiles.

Everyone greeted each other as if we hadn't seen each other in ages, even though it's been a few hours. An employee took us all to a round table, but this one was different from the rest. Instead of flowers, it had a chocolate fountain in the middle, and it was in the middle of what seemed to be a dance floor. Curtains dropped all of a sudden, seperating our table from the restaurant, and my guess was that it was maybe for privacy. The lights went down, and the only light was of the lamp high above us, shining down. Everything looked so perfect, and not to mention romantic.

" you guys did all this for us? " Vanessa asks, looking at everything around us.

" if by us you mean me and Ross, then yes, we did. " Riker smirks. " Ell over here was gonna take Rydel out for sushi. "

" I thought girls loved sushi. " Ellignton said, looking somewhat ambarassed.

" .. then you obviously don't know girls. " Ross laughs. " like Ri and I do. "

a waitor came and took our orders. Rydel ordered a salad, maybe to seem more lady like, but Ell didn't fall for it. " Rydel, order the lobster and if you want order five hamburgers, I could care less. "

" thank god, I thought I would have to eat this disusting lettuce stuff. " Rydel says.

We all ended up ordering lobsters, with sides of steak. Fatasses, I know. Us girls kept dipping our fingers in the chocolate fountain, since it tasted like hershey's. Point is, we're having an amazing time together.

I didn't think tonight could get any better, until I saw our food coming. The sweet smell of lobster filled the air, and I could feel my mouth starting to water. As soon as the plates were all set in front of us, I.couldn't believe these lobsters. They were huge, and we ordered eight of them, so I guess Rocky and Ryland will get to taste some of this tonight as well.

" before I start eating all this, I will say that I will go to the gym tomorrow morning and lose all the pounds I will gain after eating this bad boy. " I say, poking the lobster. " so Ross, im sorry if you think i'm a total pig after this. "

" same here, Riker. " Vanessa tells Riker.

" couldn't have said it better myself. " Rydel says, turning to Ell.

The guys just stared at us, as if they hadn't heard or understood anything we just said.

" let's dig in. " Ell shrugs, and he didn't have to tell us twice.