Chapter 41.

Laura's POV:

3 weeks later.

Ross and I haven't exaclly been very talkative to each other these past few weeks. Noah hates me, and now since Ross and I aren't a couple and i'm single.. Riker has been very flirty with me lately.

I don't sleep with Ross anymore, but we do sleep in the same room. He let me have the bed, and so now he sleeps on the floor.

The first episode of Austin & Ally aired last night, and Kevin and Heath say the views were amazing, which i'm very happy about.

But don't get me wrong, I still love him. Even though I said I hated him, the love for him is stronger but I think he's moved on now..

I hear Ross move on the floor, which means he's woken up. I see him get on his knees and rub his eyes and stretch, making a little dolphin type of noise. He takes a glare at me, but doesn't say anything. He just stands up and walks out of the room.

It hurts not waking up to his smile next to you whispering goodmorning beautiful, while he kisses my lips. It hurts, but things happen.

i've been meaning to talk to him about my feelings, hoping he still feels the same way but I always end up chickening out. Today though, I need to talk to him. It's been almost a month since me and him have actually talked about something.

But as if he had heard my thoughts, he walks in the room and stands at the door with his hands in his pockets.

" we need to talk. " he says.

" about? " I shakingly ask.

" us. "

When he said that word, I got a rush of hope inside me. Maybe, just maybe, he still feels the same way.

" do you still um.. have feelings for me? " he asks, with his head down low and his voice a bit shaky.

Without hesitation, I answer. " yes. " I confess.

" that's all I wanted to hear. " he smiles. He rapidly picks me and presses his lips against mine.

His lips. His lips felt so good back on mine. It felt like forever since i've had them on mine, but now I do. The way his lips lingered around mine so perfectly, and the way they fit as if they were meant for each other was unbelievable.

" i've missed you. " he whispers, in between our kiss me.

I smile. " me too. "

Our kissed lasted a few minutes, until we had to pull apart in need of air. I lick my lips, with Ross's taste still in them, and I can see he's doing the same.

" c-can we just forget the past? forget all those tears and all those heart breaks we've caused each other? I know it may be hard, but being without you is killing me. " he says, scratching the back of his head.

" i'm willing to try if you are. " I exclaim. " .. because I feel the same way. " I admit.

A huge smile appears on his face. " mine? " he asks, raising an eyebrow.

" yours. " I smile, leaning in for another kiss.

Today when I woke up, I didn't know this would happen. I got him back, and this time, i'll try my best to be with him. This time though, forever.

I promise, i'll try to forget all the hurt we've been through. I just can-

My thoughts got interrupted by Stormie walking in the room.

" Laura, can I talk to you? It's urgent. "

We turn to look at Ross, but he doesn't move. " whatever you have to say to her, you have to say to me. " he snaps.

Stormie sighs, and sits down on the bed next to me.

" Laura, I know this might be hard to talk about, and you might not want to tell me, but what happened to your family? To your sister? " she asks.

For some reason, I felt like I could talk to Stormie about this, so I did. I told her everything that happened and I couldn't of felt better to let it out to someone else, other than Ross.

But I was still confused about the question..

" so, you don't know where your sister is? " she asks.

" no, I haven't seen her since then. I don't even know if she's alive or dead.. if she's still alive, she must be a beautiful woman now, just like mom. " I say, holding tightly on to Ross's hand hoping to not cry. " but Stormie, why so concerned about this right now? " I ask.

She sighs. " um, what if I told you she saw you on Tv last night and spent all night trying to find you.. "

" w-wait, what? " I stutter.

" your sister, Vanessa.. " she gulps. " she's downstairs. She wants to see you. "

___________________________________

Okay, Raura is officially back! :D I wanted to add some more drama between them, but I kept getting hate cause apperantly this is a Raura story.

Guys, yeah I understand this is a Raura story, but you got to let me write this without getting mad cause " Raura ended " .

I know what i'm doing, and when I write something, don't get mad cause that's why it's a story, MY story. I try my best to please all of you, I really do. But you gotta let me write what I want, cause don't worry, I got this story all planned out (;