Chapter 30.

laura's POV:

5 days later.

" MOM! DAD! No please dont leave me! " I could feel them leaving. it's like a part of me just going away and never coming back. For every passing moment, I could feel them being farther and farther away from me, until I knew they were gone.
" Laura. Laura. Laura. Laura. " I heard in a faint voice.
Vanessa. My sweet, sweet big sister. It was her, but I couldn't see her.

" Laura. " I heard again. I could see everything coming to a blur. Until I was awake.

" laura! "

I open my eyes to Ross shaking me awake. I sit up quickly and realize it was just a dream. But to me, it wasn't a dream. It was a memory.

" you have tears in your eyes, are you okay? " he asks, slowly getting the hair off my face and wiping my tears away with his thumb.

" just a dream of my parents and my sister. " I whisper, with flashbacks of the dream in my head.

I haven't told anyone what exaclly happened to my family. All they know is that they're dead, but I need to get it out. I've had this dream quite a few times and I just want to tell somebody. Maybe, just maybe it'll let -

" can I ask you something? " Ross interrupts.

" go ahead. " I say.

Ross stays silent for a few seconds, probably trying to put it in the correct words. " what exaclly happened to them? " he asks, as if he had read my thoughts.

I look down to my lap, trying not to let tears come out.

" you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. " he assures me.

I sighed. " they died when I was 8.  " I say. " Dad came home drunk one night and pulled the trigger on my mom. Once he realized what he'd done, he shot himself. " I say. Tears were in my eyes, and I felt a knot in the back of my thoat, but it felt good to let it out.

" .. and your sister? " he asks.

" I don't know. " I say. " after that night, I never saw her again. I don't know why, or how she left. I don't know if she's dead or alive. I just don't know. "

Ross pulls me into his arms, and holds me tightly. Its something about him that makes everything better. I can't explain it, but I feel as if I didn't have a care in the world when im in his arms.

" she might still be around. " he tells me.

" I hope so. " I reply truthfully.

" are you okay? "

" yeah. I just need to get my mind off of this. " I say. " lets go downstairs, isn't it game night? "

" Why yes it is. " he says. He grabs my hands and we head downstairs.

Ross's POV:

As me and Laura walk downstairs, everyone was already on the couch awaiting us, except mom and dad, but they went out to eat instead. So tonight could get a little crazy.

" what are we playing tonight. " I ask, as I sit down with Laura on my lap.

" well, since mom and dad ain't home, how about a little game of truth or dare? " Rocky smirks.

We all exchange looks, and we all seemed to agree. So we got in a circle on the floor, and we began.

" okay I go first. " Rydel says. " Riker.. truth or dare? "

" Dare. " he says.

" hm, okay I dare you to go upstairs, get one of mine or Laura's bra and panties and put them on.. and thats all you should have on when you come down. " she smiles.

Riker has balls. He instantly agreed and went upstairs. We could hear alot of jumping and tossing, but we all seemed to enjoy hearing him. We waited and waited for a few minutes until we hear footsteps coming down, but they stop.

" I can't go down, I look gay as fuck. " he yells.

" you chose dare, so now you have to! " Rydel yells back.

We hear a loud sigh, and a Riker wearing one of Laura's bra's and Rydel's panties comes down. We all busted out laughing to the point to where we were choking and tears were in our eyes.

" can I change out of this? I'm a large guy wearing a size small bra and panties. I think my balls are sore now. " Riker whines.

" no, you have to stay like that till' the game is over. " Rydel says. " now who's next? "

" i'll go. " Rocky says. " Ross, truth or dare? "

I didn't wanna be a pussy and choose truth, sooo..

" dare. " I say.

" okay, I dare you to get the whip cream out of the kitchen and pour it all over your little girlfriend's chest, and lick it off. " he laughs.

The room got filled with silence and they all looked at me and Laura. Laura's cheeks were red, but she kept quiet. I guess she doesn't have a problem with it. So I get up, and the guys start cheering. I grab the whip cream out of the counter and head back to the guys.

I look at Laura but I see that her shirt is collared.

" I can't put whip cream on her chest since she has that collared shirt on. " I tell Rocky.

As I said that, a huge smile appears on his face.

" well then I guess you're gonna have to take it off. "

Laura's POV:

Did he just suggest Ross to take my shirt off? I don't think so.

" yeah um, I don't think so. " I say.

" why not? " Ross whines.

I grab a pillow and smack his face.

" cause Rocky, Ryland, and Riker are here, thats why. I don't want them to see me topless! " I hiss.

" its no big deal. You're practically our sister so whats the problem? We've seen Rydel in worser situations and who cares. " Rocky snaps.

" it's true. " Rydel says without hesitation.

I didn't want to do it, but for some reason I said the word.

" okay. " I sigh.

They all start cheering and clapping, but I had one condition.

" i'll do it, IF Riker isn't in the room. " I say.

Riker's smile disappears, and he looks at me.

" why? " he asks.

" I think we all know why. I don't feel comfortable taking my shirt off when you're in the room. " i say truthfully.

Everyone had their eyes on Riker. He slowly got up and went in the restroom.

" tell me when I can come out. " he yells.

I guess he understood.

I turn to Ross who had a smile on his face. He came over and slowly started unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off.

________________________________

Hey guys, im back! <3

Did y'all enjoy this chapter?