Chapter 37.

Ross's POV:

As I walked away, I could hear Laura's crying turn to laughter. I turn back to see Noah play fighting with her on the grass, making her what I always wanted..

Happy.

I slide my fingers across my hair, and I turn around once again and begin to walk home. I didn't want to go back to the party, I just wanted to get home and think about what i've done.

. . . . .

before I knew it, I was at my door. I walk in to an empty house, probably everyone decided to go out somewhere. The house felt dark and alone, just like me.

I walk upstairs, and I sit at the edge of my bed. I look at the scrapbook Laura had made a few months back of just us, and how much we loved eachother.

together forever.

It said on the cover.

A tear slid down my cheek as I realized forever isn't as long as we thought.

I hurt her so much, and that's the last thing i've ever wanted to do.

I was the reason for her tears, I was the reason for her heart breaks. I was once the reason for her smile and laughter, but all of that is gone now.

Cause now my Laura is happy, but she's happy with another guy.

Laura's POV:

As much as I love Ross, he's obviously found someone better. Someone prettier, and maybe more fun to be around then me.

it's gonna be hard to get over Ross, cause he wasn't just my guy.. he was also my reason to live, to be happy, and he was the reason I believed in love once again. He was my everything.

But now, Noah is in my life.

.. and maybe, just maybe.. he'll repair the broken pieces of my heart.

" it's beautiful.. " Noah smiles up at the sky, as we lay in the ground and watch the stars.

I was laying on his chest, and his arms were around me tightly.

" I know.. " I reply. " this night is perfect. "

" .. and you're here with me, which makes it even more perfect. " Noah smiles, as he hold my hand tightly.

I smile at him, and look into his brown eyes. I can see him lean in, but for some reason I couldn't kiss him. I just couldn't.

" I-it's getting kinda cold, should we head back to the party? " I ask, making him stop completely on what he was about to do.

he sighs, then looks down at his watch, and then at me. " it's almost midnight. Maybe I can just drive you back home? The party's almost over anyways. " he says.

" i'll love that, thank you. " I smile.

But this time, I was the one who grabbed his hand. I held it tightly, and we began to walk back to the studio, to get his car.

. . . . . . 

When we arrive to the studio, the first thing I notice is Ross's truck still there. What a bastard, first he breaks my heart and goes to go find me, just to come back and party some more, probably with his new girl..

But I don't know why I care so much, he's single now.

Noah and I get in his car, and the ride back home was filled with laughter as he told me silly chemistry and pun jokes. The Beatles played in the background, as me and him were having just an amazing time, well as much fun as you can have in a car..

Sadly, every fun moment has to come to an end. We pulled in into my driveway and I realize all the lights are off. No one seems to be home..

" hm, looks like no one's home. " I say. " i'm kinda scared to go in and stay there completely by myself.. "

I quickly glanced at Noah, who's began to laugh.

" um maybe I shou- who am I kidding, I know you want me to go in with you. " he laughs.

" noo, really? " I sarcastically say. " come on, don't act like you don't wanna come in either. " I wink at him quickly, hoping he didn't notice.

" well if you insist. " he laughs.

We quickly get out of the car and run inside the door. it was pitch dark, but Noah grabbed me close to him and quickly flipped the light switch on.

The first thing we noticed was the beautiful roses still on the table, and a huge smile came across my eyes.

" you know, you never read the note that was in the flowers. " he smirks.

" note? " I ask. I walk towards the flowers, but as I searched I couldn't find any note. " there's no note. "

" it was there when I gave them to you.. " he says, beginning to search through them with me.

" well I don't see them. Maybe one of the guys got it and read it. " I smile. " what did it say? "

" just said how special you are. " he smiles.

I begin to blush, so I hide my face with my hands. " don't hide your face, it'll kill the mood. " he laughs.

I look him in the eyes, and I grab his hand and pull him upstairs. He tried to get away, but he played all weak to please me.

We entered the room laughing and yelling. When he struggled to let go once again, the grip was too strong I ended up tripping, but his arms caught me.

at this point, our eyes were locked and I could feel him lean in once again. This time though, I began to lean in.

Before we knew it, our lips pressed against each other.

" um.  " I hear someone say.

Noah and I quickly break apart, only to see Ross in the room, watching us with tears in his eyes.

___________________________

Sucky chapter, I know. But I wanted to get a chapter up for y all.

I'll try to get another chapter up for you guys tonight c: