Chapter 38.

Ross's POV:

laughing. I heard alot of laughing coming from downstairs, and it seemed to be getting closer. It sounded like a guy's laugh, and then a girl's laugh began but I knew who's laugh that was straight away.. it was Laura's.

Suddenly, the door to the room busts open and Laura and Noah run in. Out of nowhere, I could see Laura trip but Noah catching her. I saw her look at him, the way she used to look at me, and the way he looked at her, was the way I looked her. A tear rolls down my cheek once again at the sight of them leaning in, until a sharp pain in the pit of my stomach grows as their lips slowly press together.

My throat went dry, but I manage to get one word out. " um.. "

They rapidly break away and their eyes lock on me. I didn't wait for them to say a word, all I wanted to do was get out of there. So that's what I did.. I gave them one last look, and I walked out of the room.

I blame myself for not stopping them before they kissed. I had full power to have said something, but I kept quiet, which turned out to be a big mistake.

" I'm sorry, but I think you should go. " I hear Laura tell Noah.

I hear Noah say nothing, all I heard was footsteps coming downstairs and Noah bursting out of the door quickly. He didn't even glance at me, which I was happy he didn't or I would've lost it.

But now I guess it's just me and Laura alone in the house..

Suddenly, after what seemed forever of silence in the house, I hear footsteps coming down slowly.

Laura began to appear coming down, but she stopped as soon as she saw me. Her eyes were on me for a few seconds, but they suddenly began to get filled with tears and she ran back upstairs.

I did what every guy does after the love of his life runs away.. I go after her. I ran upstairs, and entered the room. Laura was standing in front of the mirror, crying her eyes out. Deep down, I knew it was cause of me.

" Laura, w-we need to talk. " I say, but she doesn't even look at me.

" Laura, please listen to me. " I try to say once again.

I wanted her to look at me, but she wouldn't. Tears rolled down her eyes uncontrollably, but her face began to turn red.

" no, you listen to me! " she snaps. " do you have any idea how much you've hurt me these past two days? I told you Noah and I were only going as friends, but what do you do? You go and find another girl to - "

" friends, Laura? Is that what you and Noah really were going as? Cause last time I checked, friends don't bring you a dozen roses and slow dance with you and fucking kiss you when you're home alone! " I yell.

" Don't act all innocent here! What about Marcie, you bastard? You seemed to love being with her too! " she yells, wiping her tears away, but they somehow kept coming back out.

" me, love being around her? I fucking paid her to pretend to be my da- " I stop mid-sentence, when I realized what I said.

" y- you paid her to be your date? What kind of sick bastard stoops that low? Do you know how much it killed me inside to see you with her? If you were trying to get back at me and try to break me, well congratulations! You got your desire! " She begins to walk out of the room, but I grab her hand and stop her.

" .. and do you know how much it killed me inside seeing you slow dance with him? How much I wanted for that to be me? Do you know the pain I felt when I had to sit here and watch the girl I love more than anything else in this world kiss someone else? Not to mention the pain I felt when the words I hate you came out of your mouth! If anything, Laura, you've hurt me twice as much as I have! "

I let go of her hand, and I collapse to the ground. I burry my head into my hands, and I cried more than I've ever cried in my whole life. All my emotions came running into me all at once and I just couldn't hold it in.

Maybe that's why I acted the way I acted.. cause I was hurt.

" Ross, I-i'm sorry. " I hear her cry out, as I felt her sit beside me.

" no, i'm sorry. I'm sorry I did all that. I'm sorry I hurt you, I never meant for it to happen. I don't blame you for loving him, and not me. I don't blame you at all. " I say, in between cries. " if you want me out of your life right now so you can be happy with him, tell me. I'll be willing to let you go, just to see you happy. "

" b-but I love you.. " she says.

___________________________________

So what y'all think of this chapter?

Do you think they'll get back together or what? (;

Also, I changed my story cover picture in case y'all haven't noticed :D what y'all think if it?

Xoxoxo

Love you guys :*

Please vote! ;D