Chapter 33.

Ross's POV:

3 days later;

" Did you not see the Please Do Not Play The Drums sign? "

" it's okay, i'm an awesome drummer. "

" what you just said has nothing to do with what I just said, and are those corndogs? "

" yup. mmm. "

..........

" ..... aaannd cut! " the director yells.

We just got done filming the first episode of the show, and words can't describe how amazing it feels to be on tv in a few months.

What sucks though is, well you know.. not being able to look at Laura the way I want to look at her. My lips have not touched hers almost all day, and I can't control myself. I just can't.

I need her sweet taste on my lips ag-

my thoughts get interrupted by Noah and Laura talking.

" so see you tonight? " I hear Noah tell Laura, as he hugs her goodbye.

" totally! " she replies with a smile.

Wait, what's going on?

" hey ba- Ross. " she quickly covers up, as she approaches me.

" don't babe me. What's up with you and Noah and all that ' see you tonight ' stuff? spill. " I snap.

" don't get jelous, Rossy. " she whines.

" not get jelous? Are you joking right now? "

" babe remember, we're having a party tonight on set. He just only said that, well cause he thinks i'm single.. and he might of maybe asked me to be his date for it.. " she says, lowering her head as she says the last part.

" He what? " I yell, making some crew members stare.

I grab Laura by her hand and I drag her into my dressing room. She just stands there in silence, not saying a word.

" .. and you said? " I snap.

" I said no. " she says, but still not looking up. " but.. "

" but what? " I exclaim.

" when I said no, he asked if it was cause of you.. and I paniked so I changed the subject by - " she breaks off. She lowers her head once again, and I can't help but feel anger inside me.

" Laura! " I say in a demanding way. " I ended up.. agreeing. " she whispers, only loud enough so I could hear.

" what the hell, Laura? " I yell, making her stand back. " if you want to be single and date other guys, then congratulations. You got your wish! "

And I walked out, and slammed the door behind me.

_________________________

Sorry this is so short, this is a filler chapter for what's coming next.

Love you guys :*