Akina~Chapter 4

We were walking back towards the train station. "What was that?!" Natsu yelled dumbfounded. I growled. "Natsu. Stop." Lucy commanded. A tick mark appeared on my forehead and Natsu kept yelling.

I turned suddenly. "Idiot! I have a bad roll with that guy and his family. I obviously was just happy that he was getting what he deserved." I yelled, shutting him up.

We suddenly hear some talking and sound that sounded like whimpering. We all take off running towards where we heard it. Natsu and I leading the group thanks to our dragon slayer hearing.

We arrive at the Train Station and see the Trimen from Blue Pegasus and another guy with them, though he was a bit younger. They were sitting on a bench, around another person.

I could hear the other person they were around whimpering as they brought their knees close to themselves. I could only see the back of the person's head, which their hair was a light pink. 

"I'm only here for my sister." The voice whimpered. I recognized that voice anywhere. My eyes darkened as my speed quickened. "Trimen!" I yell with anger visible in my voice. I launch myself at them with my hands a flame. 

They all yelp as they jumped away from the bench. I summon four swords with my requip Magic and set them all flame. All four were pointed at the four womanizers.

"What do you think you're doing?" I growled. "She's a very beautiful girl. We just couldn't let her slip past us." The unknown trimen said and I turned to him.

"What's your name?" I asked

"What's your name?" I asked. "I am Arthur." He said in a smooth voice. "And how old are you?" "19." He answered smugly. "Well let me tell you something Arthur," I said whilst pointing all 4 swords at him.

"That 'beautiful girl' you were talking to is 13. You were flirting with a 13 year old girl that you didn't even know the name of. And who is very much underage." I hissed.

(He may be older but because they can't see your face they can't tell that you are younger. Btw you are 18 in this.)

"Now scram!" I yell, probably making all four of them wet themselves. I turn to Akina. "Did he send you?" I question. She shook her head as she ran to me and wrapped me in a hug, her arms barely hugging above my waist.

Team Natsu stared at me and Akina in shock and confusion.
"How did you get out? Why are you here?" I question as I kneel in front of her. "I hated being there. I don't like being Evil. I missed you. I want to join Fairy Tail." She answers with a faint smile.

"Really?" She nods. "Okay. But you're going to have to call me Shadow, and you can't say he, she, his or her when you're talking about me." I tell her and she nodded.

"Hey Shadow. Who's the kid?" Natsu called. I scowled as I stood up straight and turned to them. "I'm Akina. I'm shadow's sister." Akina introduces her. "You have a sister? I guess you're not completely cold if you really care for her." Natsu said bluntly making everyone stare at him.