For Every Woman Part 8

Today Topic: Maintaining Prosperity

Maintain: to preserve, continue, keep going and keep alive.

Prosperity: success, security, well-being and comfort.

Hello my Queens! Today we're gonna be talking about maintaining your prosperity. Naturally when we hear the word prosperity, we think about wealth. But what we may not not realize, prosperity is way beyond just that.

If you notice at the beginning, I basically defined each word so that you can have clear understanding on what I'm about to say. Through out everyday lives, we accomplish something. We have our trials but we always overcome it, and it's a blessing when our hard work pays off. It may also be progress in boosting ourselves up,to be more confident and pushing ourselves to take risks in order to make our dreams/passion a reality.

The statement "Maintaining your Prosperity " is to keep this positive mind set going. To ensure that the you keep pushing yourself to succeed even more, in every aspect of your life.

The key to doing this, is to not take a pause when a plan fails. When we take a step forward, especially with something new, there is no guarantee that it will be a success on the first try. Trials and errors is what helps us to reach that prosperity stage. The hunger for a change, and a better life is what pushes us to keep going. But sometimes with so many disappointments, we just take a pause and eventually give up.

I had a conversation with someone once about wanting a relationship and dribbling upon someone who just seemed to be a dream come true, but you either end up finding out, he's already in a relationship or sleeping around with other girls, or whatever the case may be. At this point she wanted to just give up, and that is understandable. But you can't let a couple horrible tries stop you from pushing towards your goal. God allows certain things to happen so that in the future we won't have certain problems. Who knows what he would have turned out to be. Back the point, as my aunty always said to me once "Sh*t happens, just have to flush it down the toilet".

Secondly, it's okay, to reflect on your past, only if the reason you're doing so is to see where you are coming from. When you do this, you actually see how hard you've worked and how far you've come, so you can actually give yourself a pat on the back.

Encouraging yourself, is a major part of maintaining prosperity. By doing that it allows you see what mistakes you've made, and what you did to change the course, in order to reach to your goal.

I'm all this, reflecting on the past and the mistakes, allows you to see, that you are capable of a lot more than you think. There's a reason why we stubble, there's a reason why we slip. It's God's way of showing us how to achieve something,by looking at it from a different perspective.

Maintaining prosperity, helps us to channel our focus, to our purpose, that then reminds us that we are more than conquerors. It helps us to KEEP the dream ALIVE. It helps us to CONTINUE to move forward. It helps us to PRESERVE, and bring out our hopes, our dreams, our passions and our new found CONFIDENCE in ourselves.

Remember that, our journeys only make us wiser and stronger as a human being. We have to protect our beliefs and what we love. It's up to us to be proud of our success, of our well-being and just being comfortable with who we are. Being yourself is the also they key to prosperity. Because when you're free to be yourself, you start to believe in yourself, and that's when you start to see yourself blossom into a strong individual, that doesn't let anyone steal your PROSPERITY.

That's it for today Queens. Hope this helped. Don't forget to share with a friend , vote and comment ❤️