For Every Woman Part 29

Today's Topic: My Angel

Hey my ladies back at again with another chapter.

So I know this is a very strange topic title, but I just get some random inspirations at times. But my vision for this chapter is to inspire to look at your inner beauty and channel it to show on the outside. What I want for you to do is look at your inner self as an angel.

When I think of an angel, I think of someone of promise. I think of someone that is inspired to be so much more than just looks. I think of someone with a pure heart and a beaming personality, so bright and full of potential.

When I say 'My Angel' I want you to refer to who you are inside as an angel. More than likely, we are afraid that who we are inside is not good enough to be seen or heard. We think that we are so broken, that there is no way we can show who we really are inside.

Truth is we go through these things to become stronger. Like I have said many times before, I used to be so broken inside, and I would help others to tear me down and make me feel like crap by repeating the things said to me. But the moment I realised I was tearing myself down instead of building myself up, I was reversing my purpose. When I say reversing I mean, those things are being said to push me out of being comfortable and to prove myself, make myself stronger, not to sit and cry and wallow in self pity.

In life ladies we don't know what on earth is going to happen, we don't know who will betray us or do all kinds of evil to us, but you have to be solid as a rock and Push.

Ladies, do not allow your angel to get trapped inside a net of sorrow, pain and anger! Do not continue to wear a mask and hide who you are, baby girl shine!

Let me tell you something, you can try to keep that angel in all you want, but guess what, no matter how hard you try, that angel holds the key to your purpose, and as long as you live that purpose is going to be fulfilled whether you like it or not. Your angel wants to break free.

I don't know if it isn't the same for you. But for me, I always have the urge to do more with myself, because of pride and fear that I may come of as a show off or a know it all. But I decided that there must be a reason for this. There has to be a reason why I want to let out what is inside of me to the fore front. It's allllll because of purpose.

Ladies your angel represents your talents, your gifts, your purpose, your dreams and desires. Your Angel is what makes you unique and makes you YOU.

Here is a little example:

I posted this today

Along with this caption:To some of you, this may be a vain act

To some of you, this may be a vain act. But you see to me, it's Art. My love for art draws me to things such as make up because I can actually be creative and express myself the way I know best. To me make up enhances your beauty and shows the world just how unique you are. Make up expresses what's on the inside that never rarely ever comes out to play for various reasons. Feel free to express through this, or through your hair... as you clearly see me experiment with that all the time 😂. But love who you are, be yourself and embrace any form of Art that's out there! And I AM NOT SAYING I AM A MUA, just to put it out there, but to any MUA's that worked extra hard to do this for a living I salute  you! 👏🏽🙌🏽👊🏽#ForEveryWoman #shoutouttotheMUA #art #makeup #muaappreciation

Basically what I was acknowledging, was what we show on the outside, must come from what is on the inside.

Let me know if I'm not clear enough, but your angel is meant to be acknowledged. I noticed I love to use butterflies, angels to inspire myself. I have noticed that they both represent many things, but the main one is freedom. They both have to be free to fly and be productive. The both have this peaceful and overwhelming beauty that forces you to stop and stare in awe.

We all have this angel inside of us. Do not ever be afraid to let her be free. A few days ago, I told you guys to think brave and be brave. Well you angel is pushing you to think brave and be brave and it's pushing you to let your inner you free. Do not try to cage it any longer, let your angel free!

Whether your angel shows its inner beauty through art, public speaking, writing or any other profession, hobby whatever it may be, just do it!

My ladies! Join me and let's let our Angels free!

That's it's for tonight my lovely Queens. I love you guys and thank you so much for the support and love I receive, it means a whole lot! 😘😘😘 Stay tuned for the next chapter.