For Every Woman Part 32

Today's Topic : Treat Yourself or in other words Pamper Yourself.

*Excuse any mistakes*

Okay Ladies, I believe that some of you have the idea that my topic has something to do with the physical, well it does.. in a way. This topic is not only about doing something physically to relax you mentally, but it is also to show you how to treat yourself mentally.

You follow? Confused?

I believe you are, and I am about to explain. This is the time to let go of the mistakes you have made, and embrace the progress that you has come to past.

Often times we beat ourselves up and refuse to embrace the amazing women we are because of the things we may not have done right. There are things in our past that we may have done wrong, and it may have an effect on what we had planned for our future. However note this.... it's in the PASS. We really cannot progress if we do not leave what we did where it's meant to stay.

We let ourselves fall victim to what we did not do because of the constant pressure to be perfect in order to win in life. Yes once you're a woman there are way too many expectations. You have to know how to cook, clean be independent and someone's hand and foot all at the same time. But do not let expectations lead you to want to be someone.

One of the things I've learnt so far in this year, is that success takes time. Things do not happen when we want it to, and surely does not turn out the exact way we want it to. Along the way, I realised that as a year has different seasons that take place, or lives follow the same pattern. Everything we do is seasonal. Some seasons have similar outcomes and situations, but at the end of the day it's a different time and a different season. Moral of the story? What is done is DONE. These things happen to be our motivation not our downfall. Everything that we have tried and failed at was only a test run.

So how exactly does all that work along with my topic? Well it's basically this. Treating yourself mentally is to rid yourself from the negative things that occurs everyday. When we have a negative outcome, remind yourself that it could have been worst. Remind yourself that I'm still alive, so I have the chance to continue forward. Never create a dead end for yourself, there are endless possibilities for you. You see people succeed everyday, but some will never show you how they got there. Sometimes that makes us think why is it so easy for her, but when I try I struggle?

Never compare your progress to someone else's, because it all comes back to one thing, TIME. Who knows what another successful woman that you see went through to get what she has? That is only possible if she tells you. What you should pay attention to is her success and how it should motivate you regardless of the back story. Let's say for instance ... shoes. Those real expensive Neiman Marcus heels that are to die for just dropped in stores. What we see is the unique style and the way it perfectly glides on to your feet. But what we never think about, is the strenuous hours and failed plans it took just to design that perfect shoe, for every woman to feast their eyes and money on.

Ladies, do not beat yourself up over the hard work and hours you put in to your life to get to that goal or put of a certain spot you hate. What takes you through it is motivation to keep going, basically positive thoughts. Free your mind and the rest will follow. Be the butterfly I know you can be. Have courage, have faith. Don't look back, but look ahead, because that where your destiny is!

People are going to have their comments, some are going to say you are taking way to long to get what you've been talking about for years. The key is to always have the vision and keep going. If you stop moving when you stumble, that's when you have failed. You are never a failure if you keep moving.

Make a plan for yourself to celebrate every aspect of your life, even if it's completing your day at work, or finishing the tasks on your to do list. The best way to treat yourself is to celebrate life! There is a saying that you can never keep a good man down. In this case you can never keep a good woman down!

I'll say this again free your mind and the rest will follow. If you wasn't this, just do it, it's all in you!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I know I said I've completed this book, but I have like 4 drafted in here I felt I should complete. I hope that this has helped someone today! Remember y'all stay motivated and look beyond the stars! There is no limit to your success! ❤️❤️ Thanks for reading.

Vote. Share with a friend. Comment!